|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, how old is the woman?
2. How much is the offer for the tree at first?
(a) Five cents.
(b) Two bits.
(c) A penny.
(d) A dime.
3. What whirls in the kitchen while Truman and the woman make fruitcake?
(a) Spinning wheels.
(b) Bicycle wheels.
(c) Clock hands.
4. From whom does Truman learn the true meaning of Christmas?
(a) The woman.
(b) Mr. Haha Jones.
(c) The relatives.
5. Who is exhausted and sad after sending off the last fruitcake?
(a) The relatives.
(d) The woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which coins does Truman consider "bitter-odored"?
2. What is Truman stuffing in Section 1?
3. What do the woman and Truman win in a national football contest?
4. What is the last thing that the woman and Truman buy that delivers them broke?
5. What is the black stove stoked with?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)