|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Truman and the woman charge kids to get into the Fun and Freak show?
(a) Two cents.
(b) A nickel.
(c) A penny.
(d) A dime.
2. The woman is afraid that they will put someone where if they "mess around with" her superstition?
(a) In the cemetery.
(b) In their sick bed.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In the snow.
3. What is the grand prize for winning the coffee brand-naming contest?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
4. How many miles is the most that the woman has ever traveled from her home?
5. What place do the woman and Truman take in the national football contest that they entered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman dip?
2. How many relatives walk in on the celebration of sending out all the fruitcakes?
3. What type of fishing poles do the woman and Truman pile into the baby carriage?
4. What type of flowers does the woman's hat have on it?
5. In Section 2, what illegal thing does the woman do?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)