|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which coins does Truman consider "bitter-odored"?
2. What does Queenie do when Truman knocks on Mr. Haha Jones' door?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Hides under the stairs.
(c) Lays on the ground.
3. Who is Queenie?
(a) A dog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A store keeper.
(d) A relative.
4. What type of house does Mr. Haha Jones live in?
(a) A large log cabin.
(b) A shack.
(c) A small log cabin.
(d) A mansion.
5. What kind of establishment does Mr. Haha Jones own?
(a) A butcher store.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A fish-fry and dancing cafe.
(d) A flower shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day do the woman and Truman return from finding their tree?
2. What is Truman stuffing in Section 1?
3. What is the black stove stoked with?
4. What does the Fun and Freak show feature?
5. Where do Truman and the woman count their earned money?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)