|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Truman learn the true meaning of Christmas?
(a) The woman.
(b) The relatives.
(c) Mr. Haha Jones.
2. Who do Truman and the woman send fruitcakes to every year?
(a) The local Baptist minister.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) Mr. Haha Jones' wife.
(d) All their neighbors.
3. What covers the woman's bed?
(a) A thin sheet.
(b) A gunney sack.
(c) A scrap-quilt.
(d) A wool blanket.
4. How many rattles does the rattlesnake have that the woman kills?
5. In what month does the story begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's favorite color?
2. What is the grand prize for winning the coffee brand-naming contest?
3. How many relatives walk in on the celebration of sending out all the fruitcakes?
4. What color is the unlabeled liquor that Mr. Haha Jones brings back for Truman and the woman?
5. How many days does it take to make the fruitcakes?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)