|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fishing poles do the woman and Truman pile into the baby carriage?
(a) Rod and reel fishing poles.
(b) Stick fishing poles.
(c) Pussy willow fishing poles.
(d) Sugar cane fishing poles.
2. What color is Queenie?
(a) Black and gray.
(b) White and black.
(c) White and orange.
(d) Gray and orange.
3. How many rattles does the rattlesnake have that the woman kills?
4. What do Truman and the woman call their Christmas savings?
(a) A Future Fund.
(b) A Fruitcake Fund.
(c) A Fruitcake Collection.
(d) A Future Collection.
5. What is the name of the woman's childhood friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles is the most that the woman has ever traveled from her home?
2. The woman knows an old time Indian cure that is supposed to remove what?
3. What do Truman and the woman do when they find they may have saved $13?
4. Which coins does Truman consider "bitter-odored"?
5. How much money does the woman think she has counted out of the purse?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)