|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Truman describe as a giant?
(a) Their work horse.
(b) Mr. Haha Jones.
(c) The pastor.
(d) His uncle.
2. How many rattles does the rattlesnake have that the woman kills?
3. What do the woman and Truman win in a national football contest?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Three dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Ten dollars.
4. What type of shirt does Truman receive from the relatives at Christmas?
(a) An undershirt.
(b) A long sleeve sweatshirt.
(c) A Christmas sweater.
(d) A Sunday school shirt.
5. What does the woman claim she could live on?
(b) Chocolate-covered cherries.
(c) Whiskey and bread.
(d) Pecans and apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Fun and Freak show make before it is shut down?
2. How much money does the woman send with every letter?
3. In Section 1, how old is Truman?
4. How many times does Truman visit after going away?
5. Who says, "I can't sleep a hoot. My mind's jumping like a jack rabbit"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)