|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color stars are on Truman's kite that he receives for Christmas?
(a) Gold and green.
(b) Red and blue.
(c) Gold and red.
(d) Green and blue.
2. When the woman sends Truman money, what does she wrap it in?
(a) Plastic wrap.
(c) Toilet paper.
(d) A cloth napkin.
3. What wails at night at Mr. Haha Jones' establishment?
(a) The Victrola.
(b) The bullfrogs.
(c) The magpies.
(d) The crickets.
4. What does Truman do to wake the relatives on Christmas morning?
(a) Breaks dishes.
(b) Sings songs.
(c) Blows a horn.
(d) Tap dances.
5. What is the most expensive ingredient for making fruitcake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean when Truman doesn't hear the woman's annual declaration that it is "fruitcake weather"?
2. What is the relationship of Truman and the woman?
3. Why does the woman want the tree to be twice as tall as a boy?
4. What type of shirt does Truman receive from the relatives at Christmas?
5. What does Truman say the strings of the kites twitch like?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)