|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman knows an old time Indian cure that is supposed to remove what?
2. Who do Truman and the woman send fruitcakes to every year?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) Mr. Haha Jones' wife.
(c) The local Baptist minister.
(d) All their neighbors.
3. What does Truman describe as being sherry-colored?
(a) The woman's gloves.
(b) The wood floors.
(c) The whiskey bottle.
(d) The woman's eyes.
4. What is the purse made out of that the woman keeps the money in?
5. What is the relationship of Truman and the woman?
(a) They are grandmother and grandson.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are mother and son.
(d) They are just friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do Truman and the woman charge kids to get into the Fun and Freak show?
2. What does the woman say she'll add an extra cup of when she makes Mr. Haha Jones' fruitcake?
3. What has the woman never received or sent?
4. Who says the woman is "shy around everyone but strangers"?
5. The woman states that "we can't mess around with" what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)