|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to town twice a year?
(a) The bus driver.
(b) The missionaries.
(c) The knife grinder.
(d) The woman.
2. Who is exhausted and sad after sending off the last fruitcake?
(a) The relatives.
(b) The woman.
3. What whirls in the kitchen while Truman and the woman make fruitcake?
(a) Spinning wheels.
(b) Bicycle wheels.
(c) Clock hands.
4. In Section 2, what illegal thing does the woman do?
(a) She gives Truman alcohol.
(b) She steals a Christmas tree.
(c) She takes whiskey without paying.
(d) She takes cherries from a neighbor's yard.
5. Where do the fruitcakes sit after they are done?
(a) Windowsills and shelves.
(c) Windowsills and counters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman's childhood friend?
2. In what month does the story begin?
3. Why is the Fun and Freak show shut down?
4. What do Truman and the woman do when they find they may have saved $13?
5. Who is Abner Packer?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)