|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the woman want the tree to be twice as tall as a boy?
(a) So she can measure the tree against Truman.
(b) "So a boy can help pull the tree".
(c) "So a boy can't steal the star".
(d) "So a boy can't ruin the needles".
2. Who does the woman talk about when Truman is cheering her up?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her childhood friends.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Queenie try to eat off the tree?
(a) Some glitter.
(b) An angel.
(c) A hook.
(d) An ornament.
4. Where do the fruitcakes sit after they are done?
(a) Windowsills and shelves.
(b) Windowsills and counters.
5. Which bell does the woman hear before she declares it's fruitcake weather?
(a) The courthouse bell.
(b) The school bell.
(c) The clock tower bell.
(d) The church bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spins in the kitchen while Truman and the woman make fruitcake?
2. In Section 2, what illegal thing does the woman do?
3. What does the woman read?
4. What wails at night at Mr. Haha Jones' establishment?
5. What is the name of the religious magazine Truman receives for a present?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)