|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the gift subscription for that Truman is given?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. Where do Truman and the woman count their earned money?
(a) In the pasture.
(b) In the woman's room.
(c) By the stove.
(d) In Truman's room.
3. The woman is afraid that they will put someone where if they "mess around with" her superstition?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In their sick bed.
(c) In the snow.
(d) In the cemetery.
4. What covers the woman's bed?
(a) A wool blanket.
(b) A gunney sack.
(c) A scrap-quilt.
(d) A thin sheet.
5. What does Truman describe as feeling like a "scorching summer's night"?
(a) The stove.
(b) His blanket.
(c) The whiskey.
(d) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wails at night at Mr. Haha Jones' establishment?
2. Where are the Winstons from?
3. Why is the Fun and Freak show shut down?
4. Who is superstitious?
5. If the woman and Truman "mess around with" her superstition, she is afraid that the cakes will do what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)