|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Truman describe as the "carnage of August"?
(a) The dead flies they killed for money.
(b) The dead flies on the porch.
(c) The dead flies on the window.
(d) The dead flies under their beds.
2. Where are the Baptist missionaries?
3. What type of bed does the woman sleep in?
4. In Section 3, what does Truman compare the kites to?
(a) To his lost soul wondering where to go.
(b) To the unknown nature of life.
(c) To his and the woman's lives.
(d) To his and the woman's souls flying freely.
5. What do both Truman and the woman believe in?
(c) Indian spirits.
(d) The relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much whiskey does the woman ask Mr. Haha Jones for?
2. What is Truman stuffing in Section 1?
3. What does Truman do to wake the relatives on Christmas morning?
4. How many times does Truman visit after going away?
5. What does Truman's flannel nightgown smell like?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)