|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
(a) Scare him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Change him.
(d) Warn him.
2. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) No time.
3. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
(a) Through the chimney.
(b) Through the door.
(c) Through the wall.
(d) Through the window.
4. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
(a) The ability to see into the future.
(b) The ability to speak words of wisdom.
(c) The ability to feel the pain of others.
(d) The ability to fly.
5. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Scrooge described during his time with the first spirit?
2. Who is Belle?
3. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
4. Which word best describes Scrooge?
5. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scrooge think when he awakens at midnight?
2. Who is Belle?
3. What does Scrooge see in the first scene from his childhood?
4. Who are the two men that come to Scrooge's door, and what do they ask of him?
5. What does Jacob Marley inform Scrooge will happen over the course of the next few nights?
6. How did Belle's life turn out after her time with Scrooge?
7. What happened to Scrooge immediately after Marley left?
8. What other unusual sights and sounds plague Scrooge as he enters his home?
9. What does Scrooge overhear Belle and her husband discussing, and how does he react?
10. What happens in the scene with Fan?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)