|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
(d) Food poisoning.
2. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
(a) Doors creaking.
(b) Footsteps pacing.
(c) Floorboards squeaking.
(d) Chains dragging.
3. What has changed about the Cratchit family during the visit with the third Spirit?
(a) They are no longer poor.
(b) They are no longer happy.
(c) Bob no longer works for Ebenezer Scrooge.
(d) They no longer believe in Christmas.
4. How does Scrooge respond to seeing the countryside?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He begins to laugh.
(c) He is enraged.
(d) He is confused.
5. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
(a) Time no longer exists.
(b) He has moved forward in time.
(c) He has traveled back in time.
(d) His time is standing still.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
2. What is Mrs. Cratchit preparing for their Christmas meal?
3. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
4. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
5. What literary character does Scrooge imagine that he is friends with as a young boy?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)