|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scrooge feel about the way that people see him?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He likes it.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is concerned.
2. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
3. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
(a) His heart.
(b) His hand.
(c) His hat.
(d) His head.
4. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
(a) Floorboards squeaking.
(b) Footsteps pacing.
(c) Doors creaking.
(d) Chains dragging.
5. What does Marley tell Scrooge these visitors will hold for him?
(a) A gift.
(b) A secret.
(c) A photo.
(d) A key.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
2. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
3. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
4. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
5. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)