|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
(a) It is the countryside of Scrooge's youth.
(b) It is the countryside where Scrooge will spend the rest of his life.
(c) It is the countryside where Bob Cratchit and his family live.
(d) It is the countryside where Scrooge's father died.
2. What does Marley say about his own spirit?
(a) That it is broken.
(b) That it is doomed.
(c) That it is lively.
(d) That it is repaired.
3. What meal is Scrooge invited to in Chapter 1?
4. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
(a) As an aura of deceit.
(b) As an aura of wisdom.
(c) As an aura of love.
(d) As an aura of death.
5. What is Scrooge's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
2. Who stops by to invite Scrooge to a meal?
3. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
4. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
5. What literary character does Scrooge imagine that he is friends with as a young boy?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)