|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
(a) Through the chimney.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the door.
(d) Through the wall.
2. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
(a) Doors creaking.
(b) Chains dragging.
(c) Footsteps pacing.
(d) Floorboards squeaking.
3. Through what does the first visitor travel with Scrooge?
(a) His memories.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His nightmares.
(d) His hopes.
4. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her porcelain dinnerware.
(c) Their engagement.
(d) A collection of expensive glasses.
5. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
(a) His heart.
(b) His face.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many visitors does Marley say will come to Scrooge in the night?
2. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
3. Who does Fan tell Scrooge is "much kinder now"?
4. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
5. What meal is Scrooge invited to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)