|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
(a) It is the countryside where Scrooge's father died.
(b) It is the countryside where Bob Cratchit and his family live.
(c) It is the countryside where Scrooge will spend the rest of his life.
(d) It is the countryside of Scrooge's youth.
2. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
3. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
(a) To return to a normal sleep schedule.
(b) To ward off his terrible nightmares.
(c) To ensure that the clock is working properly.
(d) To disprove that spirits exist.
4. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
(a) His head.
(b) His hand.
(c) His hat.
(d) His heart.
5. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what does the first visitor travel with Scrooge?
2. Which word best describes Scrooge?
3. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
4. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
5. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)