|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
(a) The ability to feel the pain of others.
(b) The ability to fly.
(c) The ability to speak words of wisdom.
(d) The ability to see into the future.
2. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
3. What literary character does Scrooge imagine that he is friends with as a young boy?
(a) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Robinson Crusoe.
(c) Huckleberry Finn.
4. What must Marley carry around with his spirit?
5. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrooge tell his employee to do in exchange for his time off for the holiday?
2. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
3. What does Marley tell Scrooge these visitors will hold for him?
4. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
5. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)