|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
(a) As miserly.
(b) As generous.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As stupid.
2. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
(a) Cut the hair of the spirit.
(b) Dim the light of the spirit.
(c) Quiet the music of the spirit.
(d) Drain the blood of the spirit.
3. What meal is Scrooge invited to in Chapter 1?
4. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
(a) His hand.
(b) His head.
(c) His hat.
(d) His heart.
5. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
(b) Two pence.
(c) Five pence.
(d) One pound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
2. Who is Fan?
3. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
4. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
5. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)