|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
2. Which word best describes Scrooge?
3. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
(a) As miserly.
(b) As stupid.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As generous.
4. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't give an answer.
(b) He rebukes it.
(c) He doesn't understand it.
(d) He accepts it.
5. What is the first mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
(a) Doorbell ringing.
(b) Dogs barking.
(c) Raindrops falling.
(d) Party music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
2. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
3. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
4. What type of party is Scrooge's old boss hosting for Christmas?
5. What meal is Scrooge invited to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)