|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
2. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
(a) Drain the blood of the spirit.
(b) Dim the light of the spirit.
(c) Quiet the music of the spirit.
(d) Cut the hair of the spirit.
3. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
(a) The weak.
(b) The poor.
(c) The children.
(d) The elderly.
4. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
(a) Warn him.
(b) Change him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Scare him.
5. Through what does the first visitor travel with Scrooge?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His nightmares.
(c) His memories.
(d) His hopes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scrooge's first name?
2. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
3. How does Scrooge respond to seeing the countryside?
4. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
5. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)