|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
2. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
3. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
(a) As miserly.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As stupid.
(d) As generous.
4. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
(a) One hour.
(b) He falls asleep immediately.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
5. What is the name of the merchant under whom Scrooge apprenticed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
2. What must Marley carry around with his spirit?
3. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
4. How does Scrooge respond to seeing the countryside?
5. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)