|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
(a) With a shout.
(b) With a cough.
(c) With a snore.
(d) With a hiccup.
2. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He hasn't been told.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is still joyful.
3. What holiday is being celebrated when the story opens?
(c) New Year's.
4. Who does the Spirit say that the children belong to?
(a) To the Spirit world.
(b) To Scrooge.
(c) To Man.
(d) To the heavens.
5. What is flowing from the head of the first guest that he covers by wearing a cap?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does the Spirit leave Scrooge?
2. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
3. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
4. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
5. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)