|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
(a) Her porcelain dinnerware.
(b) A collection of expensive glasses.
(c) Their engagement.
(d) Her leg.
2. Who gives the Christmas toast in the Cratchit home?
3. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
(a) It is the countryside where Bob Cratchit and his family live.
(b) It is the countryside where Scrooge's father died.
(c) It is the countryside where Scrooge will spend the rest of his life.
(d) It is the countryside of Scrooge's youth.
4. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
(a) To leave him with the memories.
(b) To take him back home.
(c) To never return.
(d) To send a message to Belle.
5. What does the figure of Scrooge's first guest resemble?
(a) An angel.
(b) A beast.
(c) A child.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
2. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
3. At what time will the first two visitors come for Scrooge?
4. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
5. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)