|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose name is the Christmas toast given?
(a) Old Fezziwig.
(b) Ebenezer Scrooge.
(c) Tim Cratchit.
(d) Jacob Marley.
2. In the streets of London, who does the Spirit sprinkle a mysterious water on?
(a) Those who were dancing.
(b) Those who were lonely.
(c) Those who were arguing.
(d) Those who were shopping.
3. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
4. At what time does the Spirit leave Scrooge?
5. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
(a) As "a man to be feared."
(b) As "quite alone in the world."
(c) As "unrecognizable to love."
(d) As "terribly successful."
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
2. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
3. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
4. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
5. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)