|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
(a) His hand.
(b) His robe.
(c) His hair.
(d) His heart.
2. Who does the Spirit say that the children belong to?
(a) To the Spirit world.
(b) To the heavens.
(c) To Man.
(d) To Scrooge.
3. What is Scrooge's first name?
4. What is the state of Jacob Marley at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is alive.
5. What is Marley's spirit forced to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
2. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
3. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
4. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
5. What is used to heat Scrooge's warehouse?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)