|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
2. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
3. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
(a) To take him back home.
(b) To send a message to Belle.
(c) To never return.
(d) To leave him with the memories.
4. As Scrooge witnesses the various scenes of his childhood, what seems to be slipping away from him as he grows older?
(a) His formal education.
(b) His ability to love.
(c) His hopes for the future.
(d) His greed over money.
5. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
(a) In a carriage.
(b) On foot.
(c) In an automobile.
(d) On horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
2. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
3. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
4. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
5. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)