|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is John’s beach house?
2. In Chapter 24, what are the Brightens sipping while they wait for Kylie?
3. In Chapter 27, how often did Kylie say that the spirit showed up in her bedroom?
4. What color does Lucas wear for the wedding?
5. In Chapter 37, what color is the FRU’s agent’s hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jenny run away from the chameleon compound?
2. In Chapter 34, why did the spirit allow herself to be killed?
3. What is learned about the sword in Chapter 28?
4. In Chapter 38, how does Lucas’s talk go with his grandmother?
5. What makes Kylie realize that John is evil?
6. In Chapter 24, why does Kylie’s mom come to Shadow Falls?
7. Why does Sara call Kylie in Chapter 39?
8. In Chapter 33, why do Burnett and the others come running to Kylie’s cabin?
9. In Chapter 40, who comes to Kylie in the shower and why?
10. Who shadows Kylie when she has lunch with her step-dad in Chapter 23?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jenny helps Kylie leave the chameleon compound. Why is it necessary for Kylie to sneak away and not wait until morning? How does Jenny feel about living on the compound? How do Jenny’s feelings about her life make her want to help Kylie?
Essay Topic 2
Kylie’s cabin mates are Della and Miranda. What type of a relationship do the three girls have? How did Kylie going to the chameleon compound affect their relationship? Is Kylie closer to either girl? How do the girls relieve stress together? How does their relationship help one another?
Essay Topic 3
Holiday schemes to get Kylie to go to the drugstore and make a purchase. Why doesn’t Holiday purchase her own pregnancy kits? Why does Kylie agree to help? What goes wrong with the plan? How do both Kylie and Holiday suffer repercussions?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)