|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two things that Lucas’s grandmother likes to do?
2. What does the inscription on the sword say?
3. In Chapter 24, what are the Brightens sipping while they wait for Kylie?
4. In Chapter 33, who texts Kylie when she is practicing with Lucas?
5. Who is moving Kylie’s sword around?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kylie have a chocolate hangover in Chapter 29?
2. What is learned about the sword in Chapter 28?
3. Why does Sara call Kylie in Chapter 39?
4. Who shadows Kylie when she has lunch with her step-dad in Chapter 23?
5. How does Mario die?
6. Why does Kylie tell Lucas that they aren’t right for one another at the end of Chapter 26?
7. What does Kylie arrange to have done in Chapter 37?
8. How are the stabbings going to be covered up?
9. What incident does Mrs. Brighten tell about Daniel when he was in high school?
10. In Chapter 24, why does Kylie’s mom come to Shadow Falls?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kylie’s cabin mates are Della and Miranda. What type of a relationship do the three girls have? How did Kylie going to the chameleon compound affect their relationship? Is Kylie closer to either girl? How do the girls relieve stress together? How does their relationship help one another?
Essay Topic 2
Monique was engaged to Lucas. Why did Lucas become engaged to Monique when he loved Kylie? Why did Lucas break off his engagement with Monique? Why did Monique become engaged to Lucas? How did she feel about the broken engagement?
Essay Topic 3
Kylie agrees to be tested by the FRU. Why hasn’t Kylie agreed to be tested by the FRU in the past? What has changed her mind? What does Kylie hope to gain by the testing?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)