|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kylie have for dinner in Chapter 15?
2. The last time that Kylie had a vision, what did Della have to do?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Holiday bring Kylie to eat?
4. What does Burnett drink when he isn’t drinking blood?
5. How tall is the fence that Kylie and Derek have to go over in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two reasons why Fredericka wants to talk to Kylie in Chapter 18?
2. Did Burnett know that Lucas was waiting for Kylie earlier when he had dropped Kylie off at her cabin?
3. How did Lucas hurt Kylie?
4. What ability does Derek use in the fight in Chapter 3?
5. Who is the uninvited guest at the beginning of Chapter 1?
6. Why do Derek and Burnett come to find Kylie?
7. How did Kylie’s grandfather take it when Hayden told him he had been found out?
8. What does Holiday say when Kylie says that she is a prisoner at Shadow Falls?
9. In Chapter 9, who is waiting for Kylie in her room and why?
10. In Chapter 6, what happened when Derek tried to call Burnett?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kylie’s real dad, Daniel, died before she was born. What does Kylie know about her dad? How has she met him? Why did she just meet her father’s grandparents? How has Daniel watched over Kylie? How will he watch over her in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Kylie and Derek have the ability to be with someone in a dreamscape. What is a dreamscape? Why does Derek take Kylie into a dreamscape? What does he feel he can say to her that he can’t in person? Does the dreamscape help his relationship with Kylie? Why does Kylie go to Lucas in a dreamscape? What does she hope to achieve? How does it affect their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Kylie has had a relationship with Derek and with Lucas.
a. Would these relationships be considered a love triangle?
b. Who wins Kylie’s heart and why?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)