|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ghost’s son?
2. From what century does Lucas say that Kylie’s sword is from?
3. What are two things that Lucas’s grandmother likes to do?
(a) Knitting and crocheting.
(b) Cards and bike riding.
(c) Bingo and gardening.
(d) Baking and reading.
4. In Chapter 32, what time does the ghost get Kylie up to train?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
5. In Chapter 35, when do the elders want Jenny to get married?
(a) When she is 20.
(b) Next month.
(c) Next week.
(d) When she is 18.
6. In Chapter 24, what are the Brightens sipping while they wait for Kylie?
(d) Iced tea.
7. What day do Holiday and Burnett get married?
(c) Labor Day.
(d) July 4.
8. In Chapter 23, when does Holiday suggest Kylie’s stepdad come back to spend time with Kylie?
(a) Hour or an hour and a half.
(b) Two or three hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
9. When Kylie calls her mother in Chapter 39, where is her mother?
(c) At a party.
(d) Nice restaurant in Houston.
10. Who comes to help Kylie in Chapter 42?
11. What color is John’s beach house?
12. In Chapter 39, what do Kylie and the others do in the evening?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Build a bonfire.
(d) Play basketball.
13. In Chapter 25, what color purse is Mrs. Brighten carrying?
14. In Chapter 30, how long are Kylie and Lucas practicing sword fighting daily?
(a) 45-60 minutes.
(b) 1-1/2 hours.
(c) 60-90 minutes.
(d) 1-2 hours.
15. Where did Kylie first run into the spirit?
(a) On her way to Lucas’s engagement ceremony.
(b) Last fall.
(c) Last summer.
(d) On her way to see her step-dad after he and her mom broke up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kylie plan to wear to Holiday’s wedding?
2. In Chapter 31, when does Mrs. Galen plan to take a new job?
3. What color does Lucas wear for the wedding?
4. What type of car does Kylie’s mom arrive in, in Chapter 23?
5. How many years ago did the FRU hurt Kylie’s grandmother?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)