|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tackled Kylie’s stepdad when he tried to jump the gate at Shadow Falls?
2. Who are the only three in Shadow Falls who can initiate dreamscapes?
(a) Holiday, Kylie, and Derek.
(b) Derek, Kylie, and Burnett.
(c) Lucas, Kylie, and Derek.
(d) Miranda, Kylie, and Derek.
3. What type of shoes does Kylie wear?
4. In Chapter 17, who did Della say gave her a hickey?
5. In Chapter 4, what color dress is the ghost wearing?
6. How does Kylie get privacy to talk to Hayden in Chapter 10?
(a) Goes outside.
(b) Turns on a faucet.
(c) Turns on music.
(d) Goes invisible.
7. How old was Hayden when he ran away from the chameleon compound?
8. What type of hat does Chris wear when he announces partners for Meet Your Campmate hour in Chapter 18?
(a) Straw hat.
(b) Fur hat.
(c) Top hat.
(d) Baseball cap.
9. How old is Fredericka?
(c) Not quite 17.
(d) Almost 18.
10. In Chapter 15, what is everyone checking out in Chapter 15 when they stare at Kylie in the dining hall?
(a) Kylie’s facial expression.
(b) Kylie’s pattern.
(c) Kylie's clothes.
(d) Kylie’s companions.
11. In Chapter 7 when Derek hits Mario with a rock, what color are Mario’s eyes?
(c) Sky blue.
(d) Lime green.
12. Who used to tell Kylie to “bite back by counting your blessings”?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her stepdad.
(c) Her Nana.
(d) Her grandfather.
13. In Chapter 5, what direction does Kylie head when she is sneaking out of the compound?
14. What color are Jenny’s eyes?
15. How many chameleons exist across the world?
(a) A little over 20,000.
(d) Less than 10,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Kylie’s suitcase?
2. The last time that Kylie had a vision, what did Della have to do?
3. Why does Holiday want Kylie to go to the drugstore with her?
4. How many pamphlets does Kylie get with her purchase from the drugstore in Chapter 20?
5. What did a ghost that Holiday could see carry around one time?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)