|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ian waiting for Guy's friend to do as he takes a huge gulp of his drink?
2. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
4. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
5. What hangs on the walls of Ian and Fay's living room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The relationship between Fay and Guy seems to be purely sexual. We see no obvious emotional attachment. What do you think is the entire basis for this relationship? Do you think Ian and Fay planned this complicated pas de trois? If so, why?
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the scene between Fay, Ian, Guy, and Guy's elderly friend? Why interject the BLM situation? Do you think there is something more going on here than just a "bit of fun"? Why or why not? If so, what might that be?
Essay Topic 3
What do you think is Crispin's motivation for his relationship with Linda? Do you think he loves her, or do you think he loves the attention she brings to herself, thereby casting the proverbial spotlight on him? In the same light, what do you think is his motivation for his relationship with Bridget? Do you think either woman has an ulterior motive? Why or why not?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)