|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the small talk between Guy and Fay when Guy first arrives at their house?
2. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
4. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
5. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the importance of the scene between Fay, Ian, Guy, and Guy's elderly friend? Why interject the BLM situation? Do you think there is something more going on here than just a "bit of fun"? Why or why not? If so, what might that be?
Essay Topic 2
What do you think is Crispin's motivation for his relationship with Linda? Do you think he loves her, or do you think he loves the attention she brings to herself, thereby casting the proverbial spotlight on him? In the same light, what do you think is his motivation for his relationship with Bridget? Do you think either woman has an ulterior motive? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Recalling the description of Dafydd and Hannah's home and knowing what you do of Dafydd's life and character, what does the home's description say about Dafydd's role in the home?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)