|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women do in response to Dafydd's stage direction in the scene between Crispin and Guy?
2. What does Guy do that requires the assistance of several of the women in the troupe?
3. What does the author say Fay and Ian are hooked on?
4. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
5. For whom is Rebecca waiting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rebecca is clearly elbow deep in the rumors surrounding the BLM land deal. What do you think her motives are in starting these rumors?
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the scene between Fay, Ian, Guy, and Guy's elderly friend? Why interject the BLM situation? Do you think there is something more going on here than just a "bit of fun"? Why or why not? If so, what might that be?
Essay Topic 3
Recalling the description of Dafydd and Hannah's home and knowing what you do of Dafydd's life and character, what does the home's description say about Dafydd's role in the home?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)