Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah think that Guy says that he loves her?
2. Where is Rebecca waiting for her meeting?
3. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
4. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
Unhappy relationships abound in both The Beggar's Opera and A Chorus of Disapproval. Compare/contrast several unhappy relationships from either play and identify the causal factor in each. Do you think these relationships could be fixed? Why or why not, and if so, how?
The bar seems to be a common social outlet for those involved in The Beggar's Opera. Do you think these people are serious about their roles in the play, or do you think it is more of a way to socialize? Remember, Guy joined to get back into life after the death of his wife, so we already know his motives. Do you think the others joined for similar reasons? Why or why not?
What is the symbolism found in the many futile rehearsals and Dafydd's frustration?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)