|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah think that Guy says that he loves her?
2. Where is Rebecca waiting for her meeting?
3. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
4. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
Essay Topic 1
How does talk of Guy's deceased wife lead to romantic overtures between Guy and Hannah? What does Hannah reveal about herself and her life that gives Guy that opening? Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
The relationship between Fay and Guy seems to be purely sexual. We see no obvious emotional attachment. What do you think is the entire basis for this relationship? Do you think Ian and Fay planned this complicated pas de trois? If so, why?
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of the scene between Fay, Ian, Guy, and Guy's elderly friend? Why interject the BLM situation? Do you think there is something more going on here than just a "bit of fun"? Why or why not? If so, what might that be?
This section contains 1,173 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)