|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
2. After Fay's comment about the acceptable forms of "play," what is Guy's response?
3. What does Dafydd think is the cause of Hannah's tears?
4. What is the subject of Hannah's conversation with Guy about their relationship?
5. What did Jarvis say he was forced to do when he didn't practice his craft?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Ian's confession to Dafydd about Hannah and Guy tell...
This section contains 1,194 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)