|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
2. After Fay's comment about the acceptable forms of "play," what is Guy's response?
3. Whose idea is it to give Guy the new role he is offered after someone drops out of the production?
4. Hannah says her daughters have now begun to call the Daddy doll by what name?
5. What does Ian ask Guy about when Fay leaves the room while awaiting Guy's friend's arrival?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The bar seems to be a common social outlet for those involved in The Beggar's Opera. Do you think these people are serious about their roles in the play, or do you think it is more of a way to socialize? Remember, Guy joined to get back into life after the death of his wife, so we already know his motives. Do you think the others joined for similar reasons? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the scene between Fay, Ian, Guy, and Guy's elderly friend? Why interject the BLM situation? Do you think there is something more going on here than just a "bit of fun"? Why or why not? If so, what might that be?
Essay Topic 3
Rebecca is clearly elbow deep in the rumors surrounding the BLM land deal. What do you think her motives are in starting these rumors?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)