Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah think that Guy says that he loves her?
2. Where is Rebecca waiting for her meeting?
3. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
4. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
Essay Topic 1
Guy's steadily advancing roles in The Beggar's Opera seem to mimic his social advancement. As his relationships with the men and women of the company mature, his new characters become steadily more important to the story line of The Beggar's Opera. Describe how his personal relationships, especially with women, advance his importance to The Beggar's Opera.
Essay Topic 2
What do you think is Crispin's motivation for his relationship with Linda? Do you think he loves her, or do you think he loves the attention she brings to herself, thereby casting the proverbial spotlight on him? In the same light, what do you think is his motivation for his relationship with Bridget? Do you think either woman has an ulterior motive? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Rebecca is clearly elbow deep in the rumors surrounding the BLM land deal. What do you think her motives are in starting these rumors?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)