|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
2. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
3. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
4. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
5. What does the author say Fay and Ian are hooked on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The relationship between Fay and Guy seems to be purely sexual. We see no obvious emotional attachment. What do you think is the entire basis for this relationship? Do you think Ian and Fay planned this complicated pas de trois? If so, why?
Essay Topic 2
Dafydd's temper eventually drives several of his actors away, leaving an opening for Guy to move up. Do you think this is purposeful? Why would Dafydd want to see Guy advance in the company?
Essay Topic 3
Recalling the description of Dafydd and Hannah's home and knowing what you do of Dafydd's life and character, what does the home's description say about Dafydd's role in the home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)