|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea is it to give Guy the new role he is offered after someone drops out of the production?
2. What does the author say Fay and Ian are hooked on?
3. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What or who is the subject of the song Guy sings at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do you think is Crispin's motivation for his relationship with Linda? Do you think he loves her, or do you think he loves the attention she brings to herself, thereby casting the proverbial spotlight on him? In the same light, what do you think is his motivation for his relationship with Bridget? Do you think either woman has an ulterior motive? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of the Daddy doll.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of the scene between Fay, Ian, Guy, and Guy's elderly friend? Why interject the BLM situation? Do you think there is something more going on here than just a "bit of fun"? Why or why not? If so, what might that be?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)