Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is playing the lead in The Beggar's Opera?
2. Who is the author of the play being performed?
3. Who flirts with Guy at the bar?
4. Why does Hannah say she can't go to bed?
5. What is the genre of the play being performed by the troupe?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Act 1, Scene 4 tell you about Dafydd's character? Does him seem self absorbed and boorish or simply clueless?...
This section contains 1,079 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)