|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
(a) Into the kitchen.
(b) Into the garage.
(c) Into the bedroom.
(d) Into the closet.
2. What is the subject of Hannah's conversation with Guy about their relationship?
(a) She want him to buy her a gift.
(b) She wants to divorce Dafydd and marry Guy.
(c) She wants him to take her away.
(d) She wants him to make up his mind and choose her or the other woman.
3. What or who is the subject of the song Guy sings at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) The glories of going to war.
(b) The beauty of a peaceful evening.
(c) The benefits of a good party.
4. Why does Hannah say that it is good Dafydd hasn't found out about her and Guy?
(a) Because Dafydd would throw Guy out of the play.
(b) Because Dafydd has a vicious temper.
(c) Because Dafydd would take the children and leave.
(d) Because Dafydd would divorce her.
5. Who sings the song at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. After someone drops out of the production, what role does Dafydd ask Guy to accept?
2. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
4. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)