Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hannah think that Guy says that he loves her?
(a) Because she is his soul mate.
(b) Because he promised to run away with her.
(c) Because she does his laundry and mending.
(d) Because she loves him.
2. Where is Rebecca waiting for her meeting?
(b) At the bar.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) Her back garden.
3. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
(a) Throws a script at him.
(b) Jumps off of the stage and takes a swing at him.
(c) Knees him in the groin.
(d) Offers to take him outside and show him violence.
4. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Crispin and Linda.
(b) Jarvis and Rebecca.
5. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
(a) To give Guy the bigger part so Guy will work the land deal for him.
(b) Because he didn't like the part.
(c) Because he was moving on to bigger and better things.
(d) Because he expected Guy to feel indebted to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
2. Why does Hannah say that it is good Dafydd hasn't found out about her and Guy?
3. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
4. Who does Hannah say knows about the affair between her and Guy?
5. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)