|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dafydd tell the women to do at the end of the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) To redo the song.
(b) To turn to MacHeath (Crispin).
(c) To leave and let him work with Guy and Crispin.
(d) To push MacHeath (Crispin) off of the stage.
2. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
(b) Sweet music to a soldier's ears.
(c) As a vanishing sound of England.
3. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A bottle of tequila.
(c) Guy's underwear.
(d) Dafydd's missing underwear.
4. What is Fay looking forward to seeing when Guy's friend arrives?
(a) The look on Guy's friend's face.
(b) The look on Ian's face.
(c) Bridget's reaction.
(d) Guy's reaction to Ian's reaction.
5. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
(a) Linda forgets her lines.
(b) Bridget is trying to start a fight.
(c) Bridget wants to play Linda's character.
(d) Linda messes up her lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, the song Crispin is singing is about what?
4. When the doorbell rings, what does Fay tell Ian when she hands him another drink?
5. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)