|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Ian is waiting for Guy's friend to finish, Guy comes out dressed in what?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) The costume of Matt the Mint.
(c) A toga.
(d) A towel.
2. What does Rebecca offer her guest before their meeting to discuss the BLM land deal?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) A drink.
(c) A cigarette.
3. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Ian's drink.
(d) Guy's briefcase.
4. When the doorbell rings, what does Fay tell Ian when she hands him another drink?
(a) That he might need it.
(b) To drink it quickly.
(c) That it is extra strong.
(d) To turn on some music.
5. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Polishing his shoes.
(c) Rehearsing his lines.
(d) Listening to a personal stereo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah say that it is good Dafydd hasn't found out about her and Guy?
2. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
3. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
4. Who is the only person who doesn't do what all of the other women do at the end of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. What does Fay realize about Guy's lady friend who was to accompany him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)