Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dafydd tell the women to do at the end of the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) To redo the song.
(b) To turn to MacHeath (Crispin).
(c) To push MacHeath (Crispin) off of the stage.
(d) To leave and let him work with Guy and Crispin.
2. What did Jarvis promise he would do for Guy after their discussion about his land?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Look after him.
(c) Teach him.
(d) Go over his lines with him.
3. What does Dafydd do during the performance of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Sits silently.
(b) Sings along.
(c) Throws a temper tantrum.
(d) Shouts out directions.
4. What is the subject of the small talk between Guy and Fay when Guy first arrives at their house?
(b) The play.
5. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
2. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
3. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
4. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
5. Whose idea is it to give Guy the new role he is offered after someone drops out of the production?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)