|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
(a) Into the kitchen.
(b) Into the garage.
(c) Into the bedroom.
(d) Into the closet.
2. What do the women do in response to Dafydd's stage direction in the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) They leave the stage.
(b) The turn to face Crispin.
(c) They begin singing again.
(d) They turn to face Guy.
3. When the doorbell rings, what does Fay tell Ian when she hands him another drink?
(a) To turn on some music.
(b) To drink it quickly.
(c) That he might need it.
(d) That it is extra strong.
4. What does Bridget do when rehearsal breaks?
(a) She puts on the kettle for tea.
(b) She goes to the bar.
(c) She leaves with Crispin.
(d) She sits down on the edge of the stage and sobs.
5. What is Ian waiting for Guy's friend to do as he takes a huge gulp of his drink?
(b) Bring him a drink.
(d) Tidy up in the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the small talk between Guy and Fay when Guy first arrives at their house?
2. To whom is Jarvis married?
3. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
4. Fay tells Guy that anything goes except for what?
5. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)