|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person who doesn't do what all of the other women do at the end of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
2. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Crispin and Linda.
(c) Jarvis and Rebecca.
3. What is the subject of the small talk between Guy and Fay when Guy first arrives at their house?
(b) The play.
4. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
5. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
(a) To give Guy the bigger part so Guy will work the land deal for him.
(b) Because he expected Guy to feel indebted to him.
(c) Because he didn't like the part.
(d) Because he was moving on to bigger and better things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
2. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
3. In Act 1, Scene 7, what is the song about?
4. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
5. What does Dafydd do during the performance of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)