|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Hannah's conversation with Guy about their relationship?
(a) She want him to buy her a gift.
(b) She wants him to make up his mind and choose her or the other woman.
(c) She wants to divorce Dafydd and marry Guy.
(d) She wants him to take her away.
2. Why does Hannah say that it is good Dafydd hasn't found out about her and Guy?
(a) Because Dafydd would divorce her.
(b) Because Dafydd would take the children and leave.
(c) Because Dafydd has a vicious temper.
(d) Because Dafydd would throw Guy out of the play.
3. What does Fay realize about Guy's lady friend who was to accompany him?
(a) She was a very good friend of Guy's deceased wife.
(b) She is a former model.
(c) She is not coming.
(d) She is late.
4. What or who is the subject of the song Guy sings at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) The glories of going to war.
(b) The beauty of a peaceful evening.
(d) The benefits of a good party.
5. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
(b) The three of them split it amicably.
(c) Everyone is speechless.
(d) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin's character, MacHeath, say the joys of being with a woman can do?
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is now playing the role of MacHeath?
3. What does Bridget do when rehearsal breaks?
4. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
5. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)