|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is now playing the role of MacHeath?
2. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
(a) Into the bedroom.
(b) Into the kitchen.
(c) Into the closet.
(d) Into the garage.
3. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
(b) The three of them split it amicably.
(c) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
(d) Everyone is speechless.
4. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
5. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
(a) Sweet music to a soldier's ears.
(d) As a vanishing sound of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bridget do when rehearsal breaks?
2. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
3. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
4. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
5. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)