|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin do when rehearsal breaks after the scene between him and Guy?
(a) He leaves with Linda.
(b) He leaves in a huff.
(c) He goes backstage for a costume change.
(d) He begins talking to the new girl in the cast.
2. What does Dafydd do after he shakes the cast member?
(a) He orders the cast to begin again.
(b) He shoves that person roughly.
(c) He catches himself and apologizes.
(d) He has a tantrum.
3. After Fay's comment about the acceptable forms of "play," what is Guy's response?
(a) He sits down and begins to cry.
(b) He begins to talk about veal.
(c) He storms out of the room.
(d) He looks shocked and hurt.
4. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
5. What is Fay doing as she sits at the table at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
2. As Ian is waiting for Guy's friend to finish, Guy comes out dressed in what?
3. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
4. Hannah says her daughters have now begun to call the Daddy doll by what name?
5. Whose idea is it to give Guy the new role he is offered after someone drops out of the production?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)