|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, the song Crispin is singing is about what?
(a) The glories of a victorious battle.
(b) The consequences of greed.
(c) A woman's beauty.
(d) The harshness of prison.
2. Who is the only person who doesn't do what all of the other women do at the end of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
3. What does the author say Fay and Ian are hooked on?
4. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
(b) As a vanishing sound of England.
(c) Sweet music to a soldier's ears.
5. What is Fay looking forward to seeing when Guy's friend arrives?
(a) Guy's reaction to Ian's reaction.
(b) The look on Guy's friend's face.
(c) The look on Ian's face.
(d) Bridget's reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
2. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
4. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
5. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)