|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Crispin as MacHeath.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The women in the play.
(d) Guy as Filch.
2. What happens when Bridget laughs at Linda while Linda is rehearsing with Crispin?
(a) Linda takes a swing at Bridget but misses.
(b) Crispin tells Bridget to shut up.
(c) Linda runs off stage, weeping.
(d) Linda grabs Bridget by the hair, and a fight ensues.
3. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) An hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) A half hour.
4. What is one thing about which Hannah complains to Guy as they discuss their relationship?
(a) He doesn't give her any money to spend.
(b) Having to meet in secrecy.
(c) He doesn't spend enough time with her.
(d) He doesn't have the guts to marry her.
5. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
(a) Linda messes up her lines.
(b) Bridget wants to play Linda's character.
(c) Bridget is trying to start a fight.
(d) Linda forgets her lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 7, what is the song about?
2. What is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
3. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
4. What does Dafydd do after he shakes the cast member?
5. What or who is the subject of the song Guy sings at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)