|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hangs on the walls of Ian and Fay's living room?
(a) Tiny bits of paper with love notes written on them.
(b) Erotic paintings.
(c) Kids' artwork.
(d) Velvet Elvis paintings.
2. For whom is Rebecca waiting?
3. In Act 1, Scene 7, what is the song about?
(a) Being carefree.
(b) All answers are correct.
(d) The joys of youth.
4. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin's character, MacHeath, say the joys of being with a woman can do?
2. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
3. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
4. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
5. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)