|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dafydd tell the women to do at the end of the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) To leave and let him work with Guy and Crispin.
(b) To redo the song.
(c) To push MacHeath (Crispin) off of the stage.
(d) To turn to MacHeath (Crispin).
2. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
(a) That he worked very hard for that part, and he should be proud.
(b) That she was the person who got him the part.
(c) That she can make sure he is unable to play the part.
(d) That he is not a very good actor.
3. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
(a) A drink menu.
(b) Exotic cocktails.
(c) A sawed-off shotgun.
(d) A large platter of appetizers.
4. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
(a) Bridget wants to play Linda's character.
(b) Linda forgets her lines.
(c) Bridget is trying to start a fight.
(d) Linda messes up her lines.
5. What does Crispin's character, MacHeath, say the joys of being with a woman can do?
(a) Help a man escape reality.
(b) Drive a man to insanity.
(c) Dissolve a man's depression.
(d) Make the real world go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. After someone drops out of the production, what role does Dafydd ask Guy to accept?
3. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
4. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
5. What does Guy tell Jarvis about Jarvis's land?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)