|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is now playing the role of MacHeath?
2. Who overhears part of the conversation between Jarvis and Guy when they are discussing Jarvis's land?
3. Where are Hannah and Guy holding their conversation about their relationship?
(a) A roller derby rink.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A cafe.
4. To whom is Jarvis married?
5. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
(a) A loan.
(b) A ride.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who is rehearsing?
2. What does Crispin's character, MacHeath, say the joys of being with a woman can do?
3. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
4. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
5. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)