|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Another rehearsal of The Beggar's Opera.
(b) A fight between Enid and Tom.
(c) Another night at the bar.
(d) Guy is practicing his lines by himself.
2. In Act 1, Scene 7, what is the song about?
(a) Being carefree.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The joys of youth.
3. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
(a) He thinks Crispin is immoral, yet human.
(b) He thinks Crispin will get what he deserves.
(c) He thinks Crispin has both girls on a string.
(d) Crispin is his idol.
4. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) Everyone is speechless.
(b) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
(c) The three of them split it amicably.
(d) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
5. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Crispin and Linda.
(c) Jarvis and Rebecca.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
2. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
3. What does Fay realize about Guy's lady friend who was to accompany him?
4. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)