|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Hannah and Guy.
2. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Listening to a personal stereo.
(b) Rehearsing his lines.
(c) Polishing his shoes.
(d) Eating lunch.
3. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
(a) Things could get nasty.
(b) Guy might have an accident.
(c) She will stop sleeping with him.
(d) Ian might demand his role back.
4. What does Dafydd tell the women to do at the end of the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) To push MacHeath (Crispin) off of the stage.
(b) To leave and let him work with Guy and Crispin.
(c) To turn to MacHeath (Crispin).
(d) To redo the song.
5. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
2. What is Fay doing as she sits at the table at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
4. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is now playing the role of MacHeath?
5. What did Jarvis promise he would do for Guy after their discussion about his land?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)