|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Crispin and Linda.
(d) Jarvis and Rebecca.
2. Hannah says her daughters have now begun to call the Daddy doll by what name?
3. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
4. Who sings the song at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
5. What is Fay doing as she sits at the table at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca offer her guest before their meeting to discuss the BLM land deal?
2. What does Fay realize about Guy's lady friend who was to accompany him?
3. What does Guy do that requires the assistance of several of the women in the troupe?
4. Where are Hannah and Guy holding their conversation about their relationship?
5. To whom is Jarvis married?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)