|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
2. Who sings the song at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) All of the answers are correct.
3. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
(b) The three of them split it amicably.
(c) Everyone is speechless.
(d) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
4. What does Ian ask Guy about when Fay leaves the room while awaiting Guy's friend's arrival?
(a) BLM's interest in the empty property.
(b) If Guy thinks Ian would make a good father.
(c) What Guy thinks is going to happen that night.
(d) What Fay said about him.
5. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He admits that he is probably wearing them.
(c) He denies having seen them.
(d) He asks Hannah what they look like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jarvis promise he would do for Guy after their discussion about his land?
2. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
3. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
4. What is one thing about which Hannah complains to Guy as they discuss their relationship?
5. Who is the only person who doesn't do what all of the other women do at the end of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)