|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fay tells Guy that anything goes except for what?
(b) Anything cruel or painful.
(c) Anything particularly degrading.
(d) Anything Ian has in mind.
2. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
3. What does Ian ask Guy about when Fay leaves the room while awaiting Guy's friend's arrival?
(a) What Fay said about him.
(b) BLM's interest in the empty property.
(c) If Guy thinks Ian would make a good father.
(d) What Guy thinks is going to happen that night.
4. What does Dafydd do after he shakes the cast member?
(a) He catches himself and apologizes.
(b) He shoves that person roughly.
(c) He orders the cast to begin again.
(d) He has a tantrum.
5. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women do in response to Dafydd's stage direction in the scene between Crispin and Guy?
2. Who does Hannah say knows about the affair between her and Guy?
3. What hangs on the walls of Ian and Fay's living room?
4. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
5. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)