|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hannah say that it is good Dafydd hasn't found out about her and Guy?
(a) Because Dafydd has a vicious temper.
(b) Because Dafydd would divorce her.
(c) Because Dafydd would throw Guy out of the play.
(d) Because Dafydd would take the children and leave.
2. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
(a) Because he didn't like the part.
(b) Because he expected Guy to feel indebted to him.
(c) Because he was moving on to bigger and better things.
(d) To give Guy the bigger part so Guy will work the land deal for him.
3. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Guy as Filch.
(b) The women in the play.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Crispin as MacHeath.
4. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
5. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Jarvis and Rebecca.
(d) Crispin and Linda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears part of the conversation between Jarvis and Guy when they are discussing Jarvis's land?
2. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
3. What has Guy received because of his conversation with Jarvis about Jarvis's land?
4. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
5. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is now playing the role of MacHeath?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)