|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
(a) Guy's underwear.
(b) A pastry.
(c) A bottle of tequila.
(d) Dafydd's missing underwear.
2. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
(b) Sweet music to a soldier's ears.
(c) As a vanishing sound of England.
3. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
(b) Guy's briefcase.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Ian's drink.
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who is rehearsing?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) Hannah, Linda, and Crispin.
(c) Guy and Ted.
(d) Ian and Bridget.
5. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ian and Fay have to do when Ian's mother visits?
2. What do the women do in response to Dafydd's stage direction in the scene between Crispin and Guy?
3. Who does Hannah say knows about the affair between her and Guy?
4. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
5. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)