|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy do that requires the assistance of several of the women in the troupe?
(a) Change into his MacHeath costume.
(b) Look for Hannah.
(c) Contemplate his future.
(d) Sing about the finer things in life.
2. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) Hannah and Guy.
3. Why does Hannah think that Guy says that he loves her?
(a) Because he promised to run away with her.
(b) Because she is his soul mate.
(c) Because she does his laundry and mending.
(d) Because she loves him.
4. What do Ian and Fay have to do when Ian's mother visits?
(a) They make up the spare bedroom.
(b) Take down the paintings.
(c) They don't answer the door.
(d) Put plastic on the furniture.
5. What is one thing about which Hannah complains to Guy as they discuss their relationship?
(a) Having to meet in secrecy.
(b) He doesn't spend enough time with her.
(c) He doesn't have the guts to marry her.
(d) He doesn't give her any money to spend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
2. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
3. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
4. What happens when Bridget laughs at Linda while Linda is rehearsing with Crispin?
5. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)