|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
2. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
(a) Offers to take him outside and show him violence.
(b) Throws a script at him.
(c) Knees him in the groin.
(d) Jumps off of the stage and takes a swing at him.
3. What does Dafydd tell the women to do at the end of the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) To push MacHeath (Crispin) off of the stage.
(b) To turn to MacHeath (Crispin).
(c) To redo the song.
(d) To leave and let him work with Guy and Crispin.
4. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
(a) She will stop sleeping with him.
(b) Ian might demand his role back.
(c) Things could get nasty.
(d) Guy might have an accident.
5. In Act 1, Scene 7, what is the song about?
(a) All answers are correct.
(c) The joys of youth.
(d) Being carefree.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
2. To whom is Jarvis married?
3. When the doorbell rings, what does Fay tell Ian when she hands him another drink?
4. As Ian is waiting for Guy's friend to finish, Guy comes out dressed in what?
5. After Fay's comment about the acceptable forms of "play," what is Guy's response?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)