|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fay looking forward to seeing when Guy's friend arrives?
(a) Bridget's reaction.
(b) The look on Ian's face.
(c) Guy's reaction to Ian's reaction.
(d) The look on Guy's friend's face.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is now playing the role of MacHeath?
3. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
(a) Guy might have an accident.
(b) Things could get nasty.
(c) Ian might demand his role back.
(d) She will stop sleeping with him.
4. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Hannah and Guy.
5. Hannah says her daughters have now begun to call the Daddy doll by what name?
6. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Listening to a personal stereo.
(c) Rehearsing his lines.
(d) Polishing his shoes.
7. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
8. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
(b) Everyone is speechless.
(c) The three of them split it amicably.
(d) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
9. Who does Hannah say knows about the affair between her and Guy?
(a) Everyone except Dafydd.
(b) No one.
(c) Crispin, Ian, and Dafydd.
(d) Bridget, Fay, and Linda.
10. What does Dafydd do after he shakes the cast member?
(a) He orders the cast to begin again.
(b) He shoves that person roughly.
(c) He catches himself and apologizes.
(d) He has a tantrum.
11. What is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Guy is practicing his lines by himself.
(b) A fight between Enid and Tom.
(c) Another night at the bar.
(d) Another rehearsal of The Beggar's Opera.
12. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
13. Who sings the song at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) All of the answers are correct.
14. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
(a) A large platter of appetizers.
(b) A drink menu.
(c) A sawed-off shotgun.
(d) Exotic cocktails.
15. What is Ian waiting for Guy's friend to do as he takes a huge gulp of his drink?
(b) Tidy up in the bathroom.
(d) Bring him a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
2. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
3. What does Dafydd tell the women to do at the end of the scene between Crispin and Guy?
4. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
5. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)