|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After someone drops out of the production, what role does Dafydd ask Guy to accept?
(d) Matt the Mint.
2. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
(a) A drink menu.
(b) Exotic cocktails.
(c) A sawed-off shotgun.
(d) A large platter of appetizers.
3. What does Ian ask Guy about when Fay leaves the room while awaiting Guy's friend's arrival?
(a) If Guy thinks Ian would make a good father.
(b) What Fay said about him.
(c) What Guy thinks is going to happen that night.
(d) BLM's interest in the empty property.
4. What does Crispin do when rehearsal breaks after the scene between him and Guy?
(a) He leaves with Linda.
(b) He goes backstage for a costume change.
(c) He leaves in a huff.
(d) He begins talking to the new girl in the cast.
5. Who is the only person who doesn't do what all of the other women do at the end of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
6. Where are Hannah and Guy holding their conversation about their relationship?
(a) A roller derby rink.
(b) A hotel room.
(d) A cafe.
7. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) The women in the play.
(b) Guy as Filch.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Crispin as MacHeath.
8. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
(c) As a vanishing sound of England.
(d) Sweet music to a soldier's ears.
9. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Hannah and Guy.
10. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
11. What does Rebecca offer her guest before their meeting to discuss the BLM land deal?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A drink.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
12. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Jarvis and Rebecca.
(b) Crispin and Linda.
13. To whom is Jarvis married?
14. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
15. As Ian is waiting for Guy's friend to finish, Guy comes out dressed in what?
(a) The costume of Matt the Mint.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A toga.
(d) A towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
2. What does Guy do that requires the assistance of several of the women in the troupe?
3. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
4. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
5. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)