|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
2. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Polishing his shoes.
(b) Rehearsing his lines.
(c) Listening to a personal stereo.
(d) Eating lunch.
3. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Crispin as MacHeath.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The women in the play.
(d) Guy as Filch.
4. What does Crispin do when rehearsal breaks after the scene between him and Guy?
(a) He begins talking to the new girl in the cast.
(b) He leaves with Linda.
(c) He goes backstage for a costume change.
(d) He leaves in a huff.
5. What hangs on the walls of Ian and Fay's living room?
(a) Erotic paintings.
(b) Velvet Elvis paintings.
(c) Tiny bits of paper with love notes written on them.
(d) Kids' artwork.
6. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(c) No one.
7. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
(a) Knees him in the groin.
(b) Throws a script at him.
(c) Jumps off of the stage and takes a swing at him.
(d) Offers to take him outside and show him violence.
8. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
(a) Several shopping bags.
(b) Her purse.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) A faux mink.
9. What does Dafydd do during the performance of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Throws a temper tantrum.
(b) Sits silently.
(c) Shouts out directions.
(d) Sings along.
10. When the doorbell rings, what does Fay tell Ian when she hands him another drink?
(a) To turn on some music.
(b) That he might need it.
(c) To drink it quickly.
(d) That it is extra strong.
11. Fay tells Guy that anything goes except for what?
(a) Anything cruel or painful.
(b) Anything particularly degrading.
(c) Anything Ian has in mind.
12. Where are Hannah and Guy holding their conversation about their relationship?
(b) A roller derby rink.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A hotel room.
13. What kind of song does Guy sing at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A drinking song.
(b) A love song.
(c) A lullaby.
(d) A rock song.
14. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
(a) Ian's drink.
(b) Her coat.
(d) Guy's briefcase.
15. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy do that requires the assistance of several of the women in the troupe?
2. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
3. What does Bridget do when rehearsal breaks?
4. What does Rebecca offer her guest before their meeting to discuss the BLM land deal?
5. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)