|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings the song at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) All of the answers are correct.
2. After Fay's comment about the acceptable forms of "play," what is Guy's response?
(a) He sits down and begins to cry.
(b) He storms out of the room.
(c) He begins to talk about veal.
(d) He looks shocked and hurt.
3. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The joys of youth.
(b) The temptation of illicit love.
(c) The dangers of smoking.
(d) The dog, cat, and rat.
4. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
(a) Exotic cocktails.
(b) A drink menu.
(c) A sawed-off shotgun.
(d) A large platter of appetizers.
5. As Ian is waiting for Guy's friend to finish, Guy comes out dressed in what?
(a) The costume of Matt the Mint.
(b) A towel.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) A toga.
6. What does Dafydd do after he shakes the cast member?
(a) He shoves that person roughly.
(b) He orders the cast to begin again.
(c) He has a tantrum.
(d) He catches himself and apologizes.
7. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
8. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
(a) She will stop sleeping with him.
(b) Ian might demand his role back.
(c) Guy might have an accident.
(d) Things could get nasty.
9. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
(a) Into the garage.
(b) Into the closet.
(c) Into the bedroom.
(d) Into the kitchen.
10. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
(a) Her purse.
(b) A faux mink.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) Several shopping bags.
11. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
(a) She lives in a retirement home.
(b) She is Jarvis's ex-wife.
(c) She is Bridget.
(d) She is obese.
12. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
(a) Guy's underwear.
(b) Dafydd's missing underwear.
(c) A bottle of tequila.
(d) A pastry.
13. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) The women in the play.
(b) Guy as Filch.
(c) Crispin as MacHeath.
(d) All answers are correct.
14. In Act 2, Scene 1, the song Crispin is singing is about what?
(a) A woman's beauty.
(b) The harshness of prison.
(c) The glories of a victorious battle.
(d) The consequences of greed.
15. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Listening to a personal stereo.
(b) Polishing his shoes.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Rehearsing his lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Why does Hannah think that Guy says that he loves her?
3. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who is rehearsing?
4. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
5. What does Bridget do when rehearsal breaks?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)