|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Guy as Filch.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The women in the play.
(d) Crispin as MacHeath.
2. Fay tells Guy that anything goes except for what?
(a) Anything cruel or painful.
(b) Anything particularly degrading.
(d) Anything Ian has in mind.
3. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
(a) A drink menu.
(b) A sawed-off shotgun.
(c) A large platter of appetizers.
(d) Exotic cocktails.
4. What does Dafydd do in response to Crispin's threats?
(a) Babbles incoherently.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Accepts the challenge.
(d) Hides behind Jarvis.
5. What does the author say Fay and Ian are hooked on?
6. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(c) No one.
7. What does Guy do that requires the assistance of several of the women in the troupe?
(a) Change into his MacHeath costume.
(b) Look for Hannah.
(c) Sing about the finer things in life.
(d) Contemplate his future.
8. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
(a) A piece of furniture.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Several shopping bags.
(d) A faux mink.
9. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
(b) Sweet music to a soldier's ears.
(c) As a vanishing sound of England.
10. Where are Hannah and Guy holding their conversation about their relationship?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A roller derby rink.
(d) A hotel room.
11. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A bottle of tequila.
(c) Dafydd's missing underwear.
(d) Guy's underwear.
12. What does Guy tell Jarvis about Jarvis's land?
(a) That Ian wants to buy it.
(b) That Dafydd wants to buy it.
(c) That there is a rumor that BLM wants to buy it.
(d) That it is worthless.
13. As Ian is waiting for Guy's friend to finish, Guy comes out dressed in what?
(a) The costume of Matt the Mint.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A towel.
(d) A toga.
14. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
(a) She is Bridget.
(b) She is obese.
(c) She is Jarvis's ex-wife.
(d) She lives in a retirement home.
15. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
(a) Bridget is trying to start a fight.
(b) Bridget wants to play Linda's character.
(c) Linda messes up her lines.
(d) Linda forgets her lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
2. To whom is Jarvis married?
3. Hannah says her daughters have now begun to call the Daddy doll by what name?
4. What hangs on the walls of Ian and Fay's living room?
5. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)