|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
(a) He admits that he is probably wearing them.
(b) He denies having seen them.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He asks Hannah what they look like.
2. Fay tells Guy that anything goes except for what?
(a) Anything particularly degrading.
(b) Anything cruel or painful.
(d) Anything Ian has in mind.
3. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Crispin as MacHeath.
(c) The women in the play.
(d) Guy as Filch.
4. What does Dafydd tell the women to do at the end of the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) To turn to MacHeath (Crispin).
(b) To push MacHeath (Crispin) off of the stage.
(c) To redo the song.
(d) To leave and let him work with Guy and Crispin.
5. Where are Hannah and Guy holding their conversation about their relationship?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A roller derby rink.
(c) A hotel room.
6. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
(a) A sawed-off shotgun.
(b) Exotic cocktails.
(c) A large platter of appetizers.
(d) A drink menu.
7. What is Fay looking forward to seeing when Guy's friend arrives?
(a) The look on Ian's face.
(b) The look on Guy's friend's face.
(c) Guy's reaction to Ian's reaction.
(d) Bridget's reaction.
8. Why does Hannah think that Guy says that he loves her?
(a) Because she is his soul mate.
(b) Because she loves him.
(c) Because he promised to run away with her.
(d) Because she does his laundry and mending.
9. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
(a) That he is not a very good actor.
(b) That she can make sure he is unable to play the part.
(c) That he worked very hard for that part, and he should be proud.
(d) That she was the person who got him the part.
10. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
11. What does Ian ask Guy about when Fay leaves the room while awaiting Guy's friend's arrival?
(a) What Guy thinks is going to happen that night.
(b) What Fay said about him.
(c) BLM's interest in the empty property.
(d) If Guy thinks Ian would make a good father.
12. What is Fay doing as she sits at the table at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
13. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
(a) Into the bedroom.
(b) Into the closet.
(c) Into the garage.
(d) Into the kitchen.
14. What does Dafydd do during the performance of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Shouts out directions.
(b) Sings along.
(c) Sits silently.
(d) Throws a temper tantrum.
15. What has Guy received because of his conversation with Jarvis about Jarvis's land?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A splitting headache.
(c) A large sum of money.
(d) A threat on his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
2. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
3. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. To whom is Jarvis married?
5. What is one thing about which Hannah complains to Guy as they discuss their relationship?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)