|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
(a) He asks Hannah what they look like.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He admits that he is probably wearing them.
(d) He denies having seen them.
2. What does the author say Fay and Ian are hooked on?
3. What is Ian waiting for Guy's friend to do as he takes a huge gulp of his drink?
(a) Bring him a drink.
(b) Tidy up in the bathroom.
4. What does Guy tell Jarvis about Jarvis's land?
(a) That there is a rumor that BLM wants to buy it.
(b) That Ian wants to buy it.
(c) That Dafydd wants to buy it.
(d) That it is worthless.
5. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
6. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) The three of them split it amicably.
(b) Everyone is speechless.
(c) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
(d) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
7. What kind of song does Guy sing at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A lullaby.
(b) A drinking song.
(c) A rock song.
(d) A love song.
8. When Guy arrives at Fay and Ian's house, what is Fay armed with?
(a) A large platter of appetizers.
(b) A sawed-off shotgun.
(c) A drink menu.
(d) Exotic cocktails.
9. What does Ian ask Guy about when Fay leaves the room while awaiting Guy's friend's arrival?
(a) What Guy thinks is going to happen that night.
(b) What Fay said about him.
(c) BLM's interest in the empty property.
(d) If Guy thinks Ian would make a good father.
10. What is Fay looking forward to seeing when Guy's friend arrives?
(a) The look on Guy's friend's face.
(b) Bridget's reaction.
(c) The look on Ian's face.
(d) Guy's reaction to Ian's reaction.
11. What does Crispin do to Dafydd after threatening Dafydd with violence?
(a) Knees him in the groin.
(b) Offers to take him outside and show him violence.
(c) Throws a script at him.
(d) Jumps off of the stage and takes a swing at him.
12. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Polishing his shoes.
(b) Rehearsing his lines.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Listening to a personal stereo.
13. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
(a) She is Jarvis's ex-wife.
(b) She is obese.
(c) She is Bridget.
(d) She lives in a retirement home.
14. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) The women in the play.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Crispin as MacHeath.
(d) Guy as Filch.
15. After someone drops out of the production, what role does Dafydd ask Guy to accept?
(a) Matt the Mint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who is the subject of the song Guy sings at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What does Rebecca offer her guest before their meeting to discuss the BLM land deal?
3. Whose idea is it to give Guy the new role he is offered after someone drops out of the production?
4. Who is the only person who doesn't do what all of the other women do at the end of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)