|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After someone drops out of the production, what role does Dafydd ask Guy to accept?
(d) Matt the Mint.
2. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
3. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What does Dafydd do after he shakes the cast member?
(a) He has a tantrum.
(b) He shoves that person roughly.
(c) He catches himself and apologizes.
(d) He orders the cast to begin again.
5. Why does Bridget prompt Linda?
(a) Linda messes up her lines.
(b) Bridget is trying to start a fight.
(c) Bridget wants to play Linda's character.
(d) Linda forgets her lines.
6. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
7. Hannah says her daughters have now begun to call the Daddy doll by what name?
8. What does Dafydd do during the performance of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Sits silently.
(b) Sings along.
(c) Shouts out directions.
(d) Throws a temper tantrum.
9. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
(a) He thinks Crispin will get what he deserves.
(b) Crispin is his idol.
(c) He thinks Crispin has both girls on a string.
(d) He thinks Crispin is immoral, yet human.
10. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He asks Hannah what they look like.
(c) He denies having seen them.
(d) He admits that he is probably wearing them.
11. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Jarvis and Rebecca.
(b) Crispin and Linda.
12. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Hannah and Guy.
13. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) A half hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
14. To whom is Jarvis married?
15. What is the subject of the small talk between Guy and Fay when Guy first arrives at their house?
(d) The play.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, the song Crispin is singing is about what?
2. What does Rebecca offer her guest before their meeting to discuss the BLM land deal?
3. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Dafydd do in response to Crispin's threats?
5. Whose idea is it to give Guy the new role he is offered after someone drops out of the production?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)