|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin do when rehearsal breaks after the scene between him and Guy?
(a) He leaves with Linda.
(b) He goes backstage for a costume change.
(c) He begins talking to the new girl in the cast.
(d) He leaves in a huff.
2. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
(a) A faux mink.
(b) Her purse.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) Several shopping bags.
3. What is Jarvis doing while the rehearsal is taking place in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Rehearsing his lines.
(c) Polishing his shoes.
(d) Listening to a personal stereo.
4. What is one thing about which Hannah complains to Guy as they discuss their relationship?
(a) He doesn't have the guts to marry her.
(b) Having to meet in secrecy.
(c) He doesn't give her any money to spend.
(d) He doesn't spend enough time with her.
5. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
6. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) The three of them split it amicably.
(b) Everyone is speechless.
(c) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
(d) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
7. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who is rehearsing?
(a) Guy and Ted.
(b) Hannah, Linda, and Crispin.
(c) Ian and Bridget.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
8. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
9. Who overhears part of the conversation between Jarvis and Guy when they are discussing Jarvis's land?
10. What do the women do in response to Dafydd's stage direction in the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) They turn to face Guy.
(b) They leave the stage.
(c) The turn to face Crispin.
(d) They begin singing again.
11. Where are Hannah and Guy holding their conversation about their relationship?
(a) A cafe.
(c) A roller derby rink.
(d) A hotel room.
12. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
(a) A loan.
(b) A favor.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A ride.
13. Whose idea is it to give Guy the new role he is offered after someone drops out of the production?
14. What is Ian waiting for Guy's friend to do as he takes a huge gulp of his drink?
(c) Tidy up in the bathroom.
(d) Bring him a drink.
15. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Jarvis married?
2. What do Ian and Fay have to do when Ian's mother visits?
3. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
4. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)