|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Ian is waiting for Guy's friend to finish, Guy comes out dressed in what?
(a) The costume of Matt the Mint.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A towel.
(d) A toga.
2. Who remains with Guy at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(c) No one.
3. What hangs on the walls of Ian and Fay's living room?
(a) Tiny bits of paper with love notes written on them.
(b) Kids' artwork.
(c) Velvet Elvis paintings.
(d) Erotic paintings.
4. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
(a) Guy might have an accident.
(b) Things could get nasty.
(c) Ian might demand his role back.
(d) She will stop sleeping with him.
5. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
(a) She is Jarvis's ex-wife.
(b) She is obese.
(c) She is Bridget.
(d) She lives in a retirement home.
6. Hannah says her daughters have now begun to call the Daddy doll by what name?
7. What is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Another night at the bar.
(b) Another rehearsal of The Beggar's Opera.
(c) A fight between Enid and Tom.
(d) Guy is practicing his lines by himself.
8. Who performs the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Guy as Filch.
(b) Crispin as MacHeath.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The women in the play.
9. What does Dafydd do in response to Crispin's threats?
(a) Babbles incoherently.
(b) Accepts the challenge.
(c) Hides behind Jarvis.
(d) Runs away.
10. What is Fay doing as she sits at the table at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
11. What does Fay realize about Guy's lady friend who was to accompany him?
(a) She is late.
(b) She was a very good friend of Guy's deceased wife.
(c) She is not coming.
(d) She is a former model.
12. What do the women do in response to Dafydd's stage direction in the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) They begin singing again.
(b) They leave the stage.
(c) The turn to face Crispin.
(d) They turn to face Guy.
13. Who overhears part of the conversation between Jarvis and Guy when they are discussing Jarvis's land?
14. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
(a) A piece of furniture.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Several shopping bags.
(d) A faux mink.
15. What does the author say Fay and Ian are hooked on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who is the subject of the song Guy sings at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What is Guy's response when Hannah asks him if he has found a pair of Dafydd's missing underwear?
3. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Dafydd talks to Guy about whom in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
5. Who owns the land that BLM supposedly wants?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)