|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ian ask Guy about when Fay leaves the room while awaiting Guy's friend's arrival?
(a) BLM's interest in the empty property.
(b) What Fay said about him.
(c) If Guy thinks Ian would make a good father.
(d) What Guy thinks is going to happen that night.
2. What does Fay realize about Guy's lady friend who was to accompany him?
(a) She is late.
(b) She is a former model.
(c) She is not coming.
(d) She was a very good friend of Guy's deceased wife.
3. What is Ian waiting for Guy's friend to do as he takes a huge gulp of his drink?
(a) Bring him a drink.
(b) Tidy up in the bathroom.
4. Why does Hannah say that it is good Dafydd hasn't found out about her and Guy?
(a) Because Dafydd would throw Guy out of the play.
(b) Because Dafydd would divorce her.
(c) Because Dafydd has a vicious temper.
(d) Because Dafydd would take the children and leave.
5. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
(a) A faux mink.
(b) Her purse.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) Several shopping bags.
6. What is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Another rehearsal of The Beggar's Opera.
(b) A fight between Enid and Tom.
(c) Another night at the bar.
(d) Guy is practicing his lines by himself.
7. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Hannah and Guy.
8. What does Dafydd do during the performance of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Sings along.
(b) Shouts out directions.
(c) Throws a temper tantrum.
(d) Sits silently.
9. What is in the bag that Fay gives to Guy?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A bottle of tequila.
(c) Dafydd's missing underwear.
(d) Guy's underwear.
10. What happens when the contents of Fay's bag are revealed to Hannah and Guy?
(a) The three of them split it amicably.
(b) Hannah and Fay fight over it.
(c) Everyone is speechless.
(d) Guy takes the object and sticks it in his pocket.
11. What reasoning does Fay give for Ian giving up his role in the play?
(a) Because he expected Guy to feel indebted to him.
(b) Because he was moving on to bigger and better things.
(c) Because he didn't like the part.
(d) To give Guy the bigger part so Guy will work the land deal for him.
12. What do the women do in response to Dafydd's stage direction in the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) They turn to face Guy.
(b) They begin singing again.
(c) The turn to face Crispin.
(d) They leave the stage.
13. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
(b) Ian's drink.
(c) Guy's briefcase.
(d) Her coat.
14. What is Dafydd's opinion of Crispin's relationships with Bridget and Linda?
(a) He thinks Crispin has both girls on a string.
(b) He thinks Crispin is immoral, yet human.
(c) Crispin is his idol.
(d) He thinks Crispin will get what he deserves.
15. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
2. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
3. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
4. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
5. What did Jarvis promise he would do for Guy after their discussion about his land?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)