|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Rebecca waiting?
2. What does Rebecca say she wants from Guy?
(a) A favor.
(b) A ride.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A loan.
3. Who does Dafydd shake in frustration?
4. Who has dropped out of the production, enabling Guy to be promoted once again?
5. What does Dafydd do in response to Crispin's threats?
(a) Babbles incoherently.
(b) Hides behind Jarvis.
(c) Accepts the challenge.
(d) Runs away.
6. How does Jarvis describe the sound of a pump engine?
(a) Sweet music to a soldier's ears.
(d) As a vanishing sound of England.
7. When Fay shows up while Hannah and Guy discuss their relationship, what is she carrying?
(a) A faux mink.
(b) Her purse.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) Several shopping bags.
8. What does Crispin's character, MacHeath, say the joys of being with a woman can do?
(a) Dissolve a man's depression.
(b) Help a man escape reality.
(c) Make the real world go away.
(d) Drive a man to insanity.
9. After someone drops out of the production, what role does Dafydd ask Guy to accept?
(b) Matt the Mint.
10. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who is rehearsing?
(a) Hannah, Linda, and Crispin.
(b) Guy and Ted.
(c) Ian and Bridget.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
11. What happens when Bridget laughs at Linda while Linda is rehearsing with Crispin?
(a) Linda runs off stage, weeping.
(b) Crispin tells Bridget to shut up.
(c) Linda grabs Bridget by the hair, and a fight ensues.
(d) Linda takes a swing at Bridget but misses.
12. What does Rebecca offer her guest before their meeting to discuss the BLM land deal?
(a) A drink.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) A cigarette.
13. What is Fay looking forward to seeing when Guy's friend arrives?
(a) The look on Ian's face.
(b) Bridget's reaction.
(c) Guy's reaction to Ian's reaction.
(d) The look on Guy's friend's face.
14. Who does Dafydd blame for the tension between Linda and Bridget?
15. What does Fay realize about Guy's lady friend who was to accompany him?
(a) She is late.
(b) She is a former model.
(c) She is not coming.
(d) She was a very good friend of Guy's deceased wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Dafydd complain to Guy in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Rebecca tell Guy he should remember about his role as MacHeath?
3. As Ian answers the door, where does Fay lead Guy?
4. What is the song about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Why does Hannah say that it is good Dafydd hasn't found out about her and Guy?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)