|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dafydd drinking at the bar?
(a) A mixed drink.
(b) A gin and tonic.
(d) A beer.
2. Who overhears part of the conversation between Jarvis and Guy when they are discussing Jarvis's land?
3. Who sings the song at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Hannah and Guy.
4. Fay's conversation with Guy reveals what surprising information about his "date"?
(a) She is obese.
(b) She lives in a retirement home.
(c) She is Bridget.
(d) She is Jarvis's ex-wife.
5. What is Ian waiting for Guy's friend to do as he takes a huge gulp of his drink?
(b) Tidy up in the bathroom.
(c) Bring him a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Guy speak when looking for the director?
2. What is the first thing learned about the protagonist in the play being performed?
3. What does the ringing of the bell in the bar signify?
4. What is the subject of Hannah's conversation with Guy about their relationship?
5. When Fay leaves the room during the party with Ian and Guy, what does she take with her?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)