|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jarvis say he was forced to do when he didn't practice his craft?
(a) Take a lesser role.
(b) Buy a round of drinks for his co-workers.
(c) Find a new job.
(d) Eat a pile of sawdust.
2. What does Guy tell Jarvis about Jarvis's land?
(a) That Ian wants to buy it.
(b) That it is worthless.
(c) That there is a rumor that BLM wants to buy it.
(d) That Dafydd wants to buy it.
3. What is Linda's reply in when Dafydd asks where Crispin is?
(a) She gives Dafydd a dirty look and leaves the theater.
(b) She says that she doesn't know.
(c) She says that he should arrive any minute.
(d) She tells Dafydd to ask Bridget.
4. Where does Guy say his wife is?
(a) At home.
5. Who is singing while sitting at the piano in the corner of the bar?
(b) Mr. Ames.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bridget laughs at Linda while Linda is rehearsing with Crispin?
2. What does Hannah say about Guy when Dafydd tells her what character he has chosen for Guy?
3. What does Fay say might happen if Guy doesn't come through for her and Ian on the land deal?
4. What is the genre of the play being performed by the troupe?
5. What is the name of the play being performed by the characters of A Chorus of Disapproval?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)