|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who interrupts Guy's conversation with the woman at the bar say about Guy?
(a) He must be Scottish.
(b) He must be crazy.
(c) He must be married.
(d) He must be popular.
2. What does the director do after the curtain has fallen in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Tells everyone to go home.
(b) Makes a speech.
(c) Calls the cast back to the stage.
(d) Claps his hands in elation.
3. What is the occupation of the protagonist in the play being performed by the troupe?
(b) Petty thief.
4. What happens when Guy opens his mouth to begin his audition song?
(a) Dafydd starts singing the song.
(b) His voice emerges clear and strong.
(c) He chokes and asks to begin again.
(d) No sound comes out.
5. What is Rebecca's complaint after Dafydd's outburst at Ted?
(a) She doesn't like Guy.
(b) She has to wait so long to participate in rehearsal.
(c) She thinks Dafydd is too hard on Ted.
(d) She thinks she should have the lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is singing while sitting at the piano in the corner of the bar?
2. Why does Ted have to leave rehearsal?
3. When Ian invites Guy to join him and Fay, what does he tell Guy to bring?
4. Who sings at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
5. What is Linda's reply in when Dafydd asks where Crispin is?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)