|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dafydd's drink?
(a) Guy drinks it.
(b) It gets knocked over during the fight.
(c) Bridget throws it away.
(d) It is accidentally set on fire.
2. What is the name of the protagonist's wife in the play being performed in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where does Guy work?
4. What is the first thing learned about the protagonist in the play being performed?
(a) He is a pirate.
(b) He is the play's hero.
(c) He is married to one woman and engaged to another.
(d) He comes from a broken home.
5. Who flirts with Guy at the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the changing lights indicate at the end of the performance?
2. Why does Dafydd invite Guy to his home after the bar closes?
3. Who named Dafydd's daughters?
4. Who is singing while sitting at the piano in the corner of the bar?
5. What is the name of the actress who plays the protagonist's wife?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)