|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2, for whom is Guy looking?
(a) Mr. Llewellyn.
(b) Mr. Ames.
(c) Mr. Jarvis.
2. What is Guy drinking at the bar?
(b) A beer.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A mixed drink.
3. What is the name of the protagonist in the play being performed in Act 1, Scene 1?
(d) Mac the Knife.
4. Why is Guy surprised after he finishes his audition?
(a) He didn't know anyone was listening.
(b) He did better than he thought he would.
(c) He thought the room was empty.
(d) He thought the song was longer.
5. What does the director do after the curtain has fallen in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Calls the cast back to the stage.
(b) Tells everyone to go home.
(c) Makes a speech.
(d) Claps his hands in elation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the actress who plays the protagonist's wife?
2. Which scene is being performed by the actors in the beginning of the play?
3. What do Crispin and Bridget do after Bridget closes the bar?
4. How is Bridget introduced in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. With whom does Guy speak when looking for the director?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)