|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy do while waiting for the director to arrive?
(a) Plays the piano and tries to sing.
(b) Plays the piano and hums the tune.
(c) Plays the piano and belts out the chorus.
(d) Sits quietly and stares forlornly at the piano.
2. Who is Linda's boyfriend?
3. What adjective(s) is used to describe Guy's personality?
(a) Quiet, low key and a little shy.
(c) Annoying and rough.
(d) Boisterous and forward.
4. How does Dafydd describe the owner of the bar?
(a) A cantankerous old chap.
(b) A meek and mild man in his sixties.
(c) A broken down drunk.
(d) A sweet old man.
5. Who is playing the lead in The Beggar's Opera?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Crispin and Bridget do after Bridget closes the bar?
2. What beverage does most of the cast drink?
3. After Guy's audition, who offers suggestions on how to improve the play?
4. What is the name of the protagonist's wife in the play being performed in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who flirts with Guy at the bar?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)