|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the genre of the play being performed by the troupe?
2. After watching his audition, how do the women of the company describe Guy?
(a) Strong and handsome.
(b) Meek and weak.
(c) Quiet and shy.
(d) Masculine, manly.
3. What is Guy planning to sing for his audition?
(a) "Mary Had A Little Lamb."
(b) "The Star Spangled Banner."
(c) A popular Welsh song.
(d) A short Irish ditty.
4. What is the name of the protagonist in the play being performed in Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) Mac the Knife.
5. When was the play being performed written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to look for the person Guy is trying to find?
2. What does the director do after the curtain has fallen in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is the occupation of the protagonist in the play being performed by the troupe?
4. What is the name of the troupe performing the play?
5. What happens when Guy opens his mouth to begin his audition song?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)