|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Guy say his wife is?
(d) At home.
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Guy and the woman flirting with him?
3. From where did Guy come to look for the director?
(b) His home.
(c) The pit.
(d) The rehearsal area.
4. What do Dafydd's children do when he has been away too long?
(a) Pretend a large male doll is Dafydd.
(b) Draw happy pictures of the family to hang on the wall.
(c) Call him every day and beg him to come home.
(d) Cry and act out.
5. What is Guy planning to sing for his audition?
(a) A short Irish ditty.
(b) "The Star Spangled Banner."
(c) "Mary Had A Little Lamb."
(d) A popular Welsh song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Guy finishes singing his audition piece?
2. What is the song about that the person sitting at the piano in the bar is singing?
3. What is the name of the troupe performing the play?
4. What kind of business does Guy's company perform?
5. Who is Linda's boyfriend?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)