|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the play being performed?
(a) John Gay.
(b) Diana Sweet.
(c) Michael Rashlet.
(d) Randall Brackett.
2. Which scene is being performed by the actors in the beginning of the play?
(a) The final scene.
(b) The prologue.
(c) The second scene.
(d) The epilogue.
3. What does the person who interrupts Guy's conversation with the woman at the bar say about Guy?
(a) He must be popular.
(b) He must be crazy.
(c) He must be Scottish.
(d) He must be married.
4. What is Dafydd drinking at the bar?
(a) A gin and tonic.
(b) A beer.
(c) A mixed drink.
5. What is the name of the protagonist in the play being performed in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Mac the Knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who flirts with Guy at the bar?
2. What does Hannah say about Guy when Dafydd tells her what character he has chosen for Guy?
3. After Guy's audition, the cast members agree that Guy should play what character?
4. What is the name of the performance's director?
5. How is Dafydd's house described?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)