|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hannah?
(a) Guy's girlfriend.
(b) Guy's mother.
(c) Dafydd's daughter.
(d) Dafydd's wife.
2. What does Dafydd suggest Guy should do be more like his initial character?
(a) Wear an eye patch.
(b) Be more aggressive.
(c) Wear looser clothing.
(d) Practice walking.
3. How does Dafydd describe the owner of the bar?
(a) A cantankerous old chap.
(b) A meek and mild man in his sixties.
(c) A sweet old man.
(d) A broken down drunk.
4. What does Hannah say is the only thing in her house that doesn't fit into the family "theme"?
(a) The family Bible.
(b) The car.
(c) The family dog.
5. What is the name of the play being performed by the characters of A Chorus of Disapproval?
(b) Jesus Christ Superstar.
(c) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(d) The Beggar's Opera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is playing the lead in The Beggar's Opera?
2. What is Dafydd drinking at the bar?
3. What happens when Guy finishes singing his audition piece?
4. What is Guy planning to sing for his audition?
5. Where does Guy say his wife is?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)