Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the genre of the play being performed by the troupe?
2. What adjective(s) is used to describe Guy's personality?
a) Quiet, low key and a little shy.
b) Boisterous and forward.
d) Annoying and rough.
3. When was the play being performed written?
4. Who goes to look for the person Guy is trying to find?
b) Mr. Ames.
d) Mr. Llewellyn.
5. How is Bridget introduced in Act 1, Scene 2?
a) As the bartender's daughter.
b) As Jarvis's mistress.
c) As the bar's owner.
This section contains 303 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)