|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ian says that Dafydd directed a "really awful production" of what musical?
(a) Guys and Dolls.
(c) Sound of Music.
2. What does Hannah ask Guy to do while he is on stage practicing his craft?
(a) Stop seeing Fay.
(b) Take her out someplace nice.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Work on their scene together.
3. Who flirts with Guy at the bar?
4. In Act 1, Scene 5, what does Dafydd do when he finally loses his temper completely?
(a) Destroys Ted's script.
(b) Stomps his foot and screams.
(c) Cancels the rehearsal.
(d) Leaves the theater.
5. What do Crispin and Bridget do after Bridget closes the bar?
(a) Leave separately.
(b) Jell-O shots.
(c) Kiss passionately.
(d) Sit down and talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fay's husband?
2. What kind of business does Guy's company perform?
3. What kind of accent does Guy use to practice his only line as his initial character?
4. Why does Ted have to leave rehearsal?
5. Who is the only person who doesn't do what all of the other women do at the end of the song in Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)