|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dafydd's children do when he has been away too long?
(a) Pretend a large male doll is Dafydd.
(b) Draw happy pictures of the family to hang on the wall.
(c) Cry and act out.
(d) Call him every day and beg him to come home.
2. What does Guy try to talk to Dafydd about after Dafydd's outburst at Ted?
(b) His salary.
(c) How to play the part of Crook Finger'd Jack.
3. How long is the rehearsal break Dafydd orders after the scene between Crispin and Guy?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) A half hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
4. Why does Dafydd invite Guy to his home after the bar closes?
(a) Dafydd doesn't want Guy to drive home drunk.
(b) Dafydd wants to introduce Guy to his wife.
(c) Dafydd wants Guy to continue drinking with him.
(d) To discuss how Guy will be cast in the play.
5. What is Guy drinking at the bar?
(b) A gin and tonic.
(c) A mixed drink.
(d) A beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah say about Guy when Dafydd tells her what character he has chosen for Guy?
2. What happens to Dafydd's drink?
3. What does Dafydd suggest Guy should do be more like his initial character?
4. Why is Guy surprised after he finishes his audition?
5. Dafydd says that everything in the Llewellyn house is ______________.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)