Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the name of the play being performed by the characters of A Chorus of Disapproval?
(a) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(b) Jesus Christ Superstar.
(c) The Beggar's Opera.
2. Which scene is being performed by the actors in the beginning of the play?
(a) The epilogue.
(b) The final scene.
(c) The second scene.
(d) The prologue.
3. Who is the author of the play being performed?
(a) John Gay.
(b) Michael Rashlet.
(c) Diana Sweet.
(d) Randall Brackett.
4. What is the name of the troupe performing the play?
(a) Pennsylvania Amateur Light Opera Society.
(b) Petalon Arabian Light Opera Society.
(c) Pendon Amateur Light Opera Society.
(d) Petaluma Amateur Light Opera Society.
5. What is the genre of the play being performed by the troupe?
6. When was the play being performed written?
7. What is the name of the protagonist in the play being performed in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Mac the Knife.
This section contains 4,740 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)