|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 15, how long does it rain?
(a) 2-3 hours.
(b) From midnight to 2 a.m.
(c) 3-4 hours.
(d) All night.
2. In Chapter 14, what does Mickey call Derek?
(a) Mr. Mole.
(b) Mr. Cat.
(c) Mr. Dog.
(d) Mr. Beaver.
3. In how many inches of water can an airboat like Link's float?
4. In Chapter 17, how many different species of mosquitoes does Tuna say are in the Everglades?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Mickey dream about?
(a) Wahoo getting in an air boat accident.
(b) A poacher getting Alice.
(c) Being stranded with Derek.
(d) Susan's airplane crashing?
6. In Chapter 21, what does Jared Gordon say he does for a living?
(a) Truck driver.
(b) Junkyard dealer.
(c) Shooting instructor.
7. In Chapter 22, what color is the air boat that Wahoo and Tuna find?
(a) Camo colors.
8. In Chapter 16, what is Tuna eating for breakfast?
(a) Toast and Mountain Dew.
(b) Trail mix and Mountain Dew.
(c) Pop tarts and Mountain Dew.
(d) Cereal and Mountain Dew.
9. In Chapter 15, where does a bat bite Derek?
10. What is Stickler eating when Tuna's father arrives?
(d) Ice cream.
11. What does Mickey try to do to Jared at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Punch him.
(b) Push him.
(c) Trip him.
(d) Kick him.
12. How much time does Rave say that Wahoo can have to call his mother in Chapter 14?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
13. In Chapter 20, what does Derek eat right before lightning strikes?
14. In Chapter 15, what color flowers top the air plants that Wahoo sees?
15. In Chapter 16, how many times does Tuna say that she has run away before?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 13, how many guys does it take to fish Derek out of the water?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Derek want to use computer-generated imaging to make the snake a different species than the one that bit him?
3. In Chapter 13, how long do the air boats travel before they stop at a pond?
4. In Chapter 17, what do Wahoo and Tuna eat when it gets dark?
5. In Chapter 21, when Mickey remembers being robbed at gunpoint, how much money did he lose?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)