|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what tribe agreed to let Expedition Survival base operations at one of its settlements and then cancelled the agreement?
2. In Chapter 11, how long does it take Sickler's boat drivers to shuttle between the dock and campsite with the crew and gear?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) All afternoon.
(d) All afternoon and into the evening.
3. In Chapter 4, how deep is the pool in the Everglades set that Mickey has on his property?
(a) 8 feet.
(b) 14 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
4. In Chapter 6, how old was Mickey when he found Alice?
(d) Junior high age.
5. In Chapter 7, how many cameras are being used to film Derek with the alligator?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Derek want after being tucked into bed in his motor coach?
2. How much does Raven give Sickler to rent his three airboats?
3. When had alligators been slaughtered to the brink of extinction through the southeastern United States?
4. What does Wahoo throw in Chapter 11 that gets Link to stop the air boat?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Wahoo remember was the name of the girl he tried to impress when he lost his thumb?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)