|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who is going to watch the animals while Mickey and Wahoo are gone?
(a) Bob Lewis.
(b) Ted Andrews.
(c) Donny Dander.
(d) Bill Davis.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Wahoo's older sister Julie doing?
(a) Finishing medical school.
(b) Finishing law school.
(c) Getting a master's degree.
(d) Getting her P.h.D.
3. How much does Alice the alligator weigh?
(a) 620 pounds.
(b) 715 pounds.
(c) 845 pounds.
(d) 540 pounds.
4. In Chapter 6, how often can Wahoo and his father call his mother?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Every other week.
(d) Every 3 days.
5. In Chapter 7, what injuries does Derek have after riding Alice?
(a) Broken wrist.
(b) Skinned palms and knees.
(c) Skinned knees and bleeding mouth.
(d) Broken nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how long is Wahoo's mother going to be gone?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Derek want after being tucked into bed in his motor coach?
3. In Chapter 1, how much did the iguana weigh that hit Mickey Cray on the head?
4. In Chapter 5, who rescues Derek from Mickey?
5. In Chapter 3, what color is Beulah the python?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)