|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how long does it take Wahoo to coax the crippled bobcat to eat?
(a) 80 minutes.
(b) 65 minutes.
(c) About 45 minutes.
(d) Almost an hour.
2. In Chapter 6, how much does Mickey have to put in a jar if he says a cuss word?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Derek Badger want for his show?
(a) Alice and a cobra.
(b) Alice and a death adder.
(c) Alice and a pit viper.
(d) Alice and a python.
4. In Chapter 1, where is Wahoo's mother going?
(b) New York City.
5. In Chapter 1, what day of the week does Wahoo's mother leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how old was Mickey when he found Alice?
2. In Chapter 3, how many puncture holes are in Mickey's foot?
3. How much does Mickey say he will take to allow Derek to film a scene with Alice?
4. In Chapter 8 when Derek comes to ask Mickey to lead them into the Everglades, what is he wearing?
5. In Chapter 9, what fine did Derek have to pay for disturbing an eagle's nest?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)