|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Alice the alligator weigh?
(a) 540 pounds.
(b) 620 pounds.
(c) 715 pounds.
(d) 845 pounds.
2. In Chapter 1, how much did the iguana weigh that hit Mickey Cray on the head?
(a) 8 pounds.
(b) 6 pounds.
(c) 6 1/2 pounds.
(d) 7 1/2 pounds.
3. In Chapter 4, where does Derek Badger want to take Alice?
(a) Little Manatee River.
(b) Tamiami Trail.
(d) Ichetucknee Springs.
4. In Chapter 1, how long is Wahoo's mother going to be gone?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 9 weeks.
(c) 12 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
5. In Chapter 2, which snake does Raven want to use for the show?
(a) Beulah the Burmese.
(b) Davis the viper.
(c) Mavis the cobra.
(d) Axel the python.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how big of a bucket of cat food does Wahoo give the racoons?
2. In Chapter 3, where is it said that the first episode of Expedition Survival was filmed?
3. How did Donny Danger lose his wildlife-importing license?
4. In Chapter 2, how big do iguanas get when they become adults?
5. In Chapter 3, how many chickens is Wahoo to feed Beulah?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)