1. In Chapter 1, how much did the iguana weigh that hit Mickey Cray on the head?
(a) 6 pounds.
(b) 8 pounds.
(c) 6 1/2 pounds.
(d) 7 1/2 pounds.
2. How much weight did Mickey lose after being hit by the iguana?
(a) 19 pounds.
(b) 21 pounds.
(c) 15 pounds.
(d) 17 pounds.
3. In Chapter 1, how long is Wahoo's mother going to be gone?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 weeks.
(d) 9 weeks.
4. In Chapter 1, where is Wahoo's mother going?
(d) New York City.
5. In Chapter 1, what day of the week does Wahoo's mother leave?
6. How did Donny Danger lose his wildlife-importing license?
(a) Importing snakes from Chile.
(b) Importing frogs from South America.
(c) Importing caterpillars from China.
(d) Importing dogs from Mongolia.
7. In Chapter 1, how much will Wahoo and his father get a day for a job?
8. In Chapter 2, what was Mickey drinking when the dead lizard hit him?
(a) Hot cocoa.
(b) Hot tea.
9. In Chapter 2, how big do iguanas get when they become adults?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 6 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 4 feet.
This section contains 3,356 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)