|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mancini ask Victor if he loves?
2. Why does the girl yell at Victor when he comes out of hiding?
(a) For forgetting his lines.
(b) For not wearing nice enough cloths.
(c) For showing up too early.
(d) For using her pantyhose.
3. What is the name of Victor's Friday girl?
4. What does Victor ask Denny if he thinks he resembles?
(a) A father-like figure.
(b) A sex addict.
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) A husband -ike figure.
5. What do the police do when Victor empties his bowels?
(a) Tell him everything will be all right.
(c) Make him clean it up.
(d) Tell him to get out of the station.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked what he is trying to prove while being rough during sex, what does Victor say?
2. What happens to Ida after she tells Victor about his past?
3. What does Victor have on his head while he hides at the girl's house?
4. What do the Police read at the station?
5. What does Victor buy on the way to see his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Victor's rape of Gwen end?
2. What happens when the police show up to arrest Victor for rape?
3. How does Victor and Denny's first encounter go at the site where Denny is building a wall of stones?
4. What is different about Victor's encounter with Leeza after he is told he has divine origins than his other encounters with her?
5. What happens after Ida dies?
6. What does Ida say about Victor's love life?
7. What does Victor do to make himself choke at the police station?
8. What does Victor find the second time he searches the security monitors?
9. What does Victor say when Denny asks him if he had sex on the alter with Dr. Marshall?
10. What does Ursula say about Denny while she and Victor are fooling around in the shed?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)