|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl yell at Victor when he comes out of hiding?
(a) For forgetting his lines.
(b) For using her pantyhose.
(c) For showing up too early.
(d) For not wearing nice enough cloths.
2. Who does Ida tell Victor she wants to see in Chapter 36?
3. What does Victor try to do to Ida when she's in distress?
(a) Command her to live.
(b) Hold a pillow over her face.
(c) Resuscitate her.
(d) Sneak her out of the hospital.
4. Why is Victor on T.V.?
(a) He is at Denny's construction site.
(b) His mother is dead.
(c) He wanted to make a public appearance.
(d) He is being arrested.
5. What does Victor ask Paige in Chapter 36?
(a) If she believes he is the second coming of Christ.
(b) If she's married.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she's pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor tell Ida he knows in Chapter 43?
2. Why does Victor think he couldn't have sex with Dr. Marshall?
3. What is revealed about Ida Mancini in Chapter 44?
4. When asked what he is trying to prove while being rough during sex, what does Victor say?
5. Where does Paige say all the information about Victor's past is located?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Ida dies?
2. Describe how Victor makes an ear candle, and how he says it works.
3. How does Paige respond when Victor asks her if she is believing all this stuff about him being the second coming of Christ?
4. How does Ida Mancini die?
5. What does Victor find the second time he searches the security monitors?
6. What happens when the police show up to arrest Victor for rape?
7. What did Ida Mancini do as a sex therapist?
8. What does Victor ponder about Jesus with Denny?
9. Why are Victor and Denny walking around the neighborhood in Chapter 26?
10. What happens when Paige attempts to help save Ida?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)