|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Victor on T.V.?
(a) He wanted to make a public appearance.
(b) He is at Denny's construction site.
(c) His mother is dead.
(d) He is being arrested.
2. What does Victor ask Denny if he thinks he resembles?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(b) A father-like figure.
(c) A husband -ike figure.
(d) A sex addict.
3. What is Victor's mother's idea of liberating the animals at the zoo?
(a) Giving them LSD.
(b) Giving them beer.
(c) Makeing the zoo close for a day.
(d) Opening their cages.
4. Who does Ida tell Victor she wants to see in Chapter 36?
5. What happens when the officer squeezes Victor around the waste and hits him on the back?
(a) The beads fall from his rectum.
(b) Victor has an out of body experience.
(c) Victor sees the image of his mother.
(d) Victor swallows the cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mancini ask Victor if he loves?
2. What does Denny say can be just as dangerous as a poorly constructed house?
3. What does Ida reveal to Victor when she finally talks about his past?
4. Who does Victor see when he wakes up at the end of the book?
5. What does Victor buy on the way to see his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Victor on television?
2. Who does Paige Marshall claim to be after Victor sees her patient bracelet?
3. How does Ida Mancini die?
4. Why are Victor and Denny walking around the neighborhood in Chapter 26?
5. What does Victor say when Denny asks him if he had sex on the alter with Dr. Marshall?
6. Describe the message Victor receives from Dr. Marshall.
7. What does Victor do to Paige before leaving the hospital?
8. What did Ida Mancini do as a sex therapist?
9. What happens when Paige attempts to help save Ida?
10. What happens after Ida dies?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)