|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Ida Mancini in Chapter 44?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She wanted Victor to marry Paige.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She was faking the whole thing.
2. Who does Victor meet before sex addiction class in Chapter 39?
3. What is in the device Victor and Denny push?
(a) Denny's rock.
(b) A baby.
(d) A case of beer.
4. Who does Victor have sex with in a janitor's closet?
5. What happens when the officer squeezes Victor around the waste and hits him on the back?
(a) Victor has an out of body experience.
(b) Victor swallows the cap.
(c) The beads fall from his rectum.
(d) Victor sees the image of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor wonder in Chapter 38?
2. What is Victor holding while he hides at the girl's house?
3. Where does the woman Victor is with at work say she saw Denny?
4. What happens when Victor is attacked?
5. Where is Victor hiding at the girl's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do we learn about Victor's relationship with his mother during the final flashback chapter?
2. What happens when the police show up to arrest Victor for rape?
3. What happens after Ida dies?
4. Why are Victor and Denny walking around the neighborhood in Chapter 26?
5. How does Paige respond when Victor asks her if she is believing all this stuff about him being the second coming of Christ?
6. What does Ursula say about Denny while she and Victor are fooling around in the shed?
7. Why does Denny's wall fall?
8. What does Ida say about Victor's love life?
9. What does Victor do to Paige before leaving the hospital?
10. How does Victor's rape of Gwen end?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)