|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the church is the narrator's meeting held?
(d) Sunday school room.
2. Who does Victor admit to wanting to have sex with in Chapter 10?
(b) Paige Marshall.
(d) Mrs. Novak.
3. What piece of illegal contraband does Denny bring to work to show Victor?
(a) A joint.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A crack pipe.
4. What does the narrator say to do with this book in the first line?
(a) Steal it and give it to a friend.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Buy it.
(d) Don't bother reading it.
5. What does Ida Mancini say her goal in life is while walking through neighborhoods with Victor?
(a) Raise Victor to be smart.
(b) Finish medical school.
(c) Stay in America.
(d) Uncomplicate herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the patient that accuses Victor of being her older brother who raped her?
2. Why does Victor say he wants his mother to stay alive?
3. When does Dr. Marshall say Victor's mother went delusional?
4. Who does Dr. Marshall say Ida Mancini believes Victor is?
5. Which number best represents the number of names in Victor's "Hero Book?"
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Denny have a rock when he arrives at Victor's house?
2. How does Paige respond when Victor asks her if she is believing all this stuff about him being the second coming of Christ?
3. What are Victor and Denny each doing at the strip club?
4. What does Ida say about Victor's love life?
5. What does Victor ponder about Jesus with Denny?
6. What does Victor do to try and learn his mother's secret?
7. What is Victor's relationship with Tanya?
8. Why is Victor on television?
9. What happens when the police officer pounds Victor on the back?
10. Who does Paige Marshall claim to be after Victor sees her patient bracelet?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)