|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor say to the patient that accuses him of being her older brother who raped her?
(a) "Bother someone else."
(b) "I hope you liked it."
(c) "Buzz off."
(d) "Yes, I did it."
2. What keeps the patients on the ward at St. Anthony's?
(b) They are too incapacitated to find the door.
(c) A magnetic bracelet.
3. Where did Ida Mancini come from?
4. What does Victor initially think Denny is holding when he arrives at Victor's house the first time?
(a) A rock.
(b) A baby.
(c) A gun.
(d) A snake.
5. Why does Denny get put in the stocks at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He has a tattoo.
(b) He has a goatee.
(c) He has a bald head.
(d) He has a night club stamp on his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Victor's signal from his mother when he was a boy in school?.
2. What does the patient wear at the end of the chapter where Denny and Victor go to St. Anthony's?
3. What does Denny ask Victor if he can do after showing Victor the advertisement?
4. What does Victor choke on the first time he is shown choking as an adult?
5. Who does Victor tell his mother he is at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Denny have a rock when he arrives at Victor's house?
2. Why does Paige Marshall assume Victor is not attracted to her?
3. Why does Victor force himself to choke on his dinner?
4. Describe Victor's relationship with Nico.
5. What happens when Victor is questioned at the police station as a boy?
6. When Paige Marshall tells Victor she can restore his mother to the way she used to be, he says, "God forbid." Why would he say that?
7. What are Victor and Denny each doing at the strip club?
8. Describe Victor's relationship with his mother.
9. What does Ida do while walking around neighborhoods to get high for free?
10. Explain some of the codes that Ida tells Victor are the important lessons in life.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)