|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color ink does Victor use to cross out the restaurants he has visited already?
2. What is the name of the patient that accuses Victor of being her older brother who raped her?
3. Why does Denny say he is collecting the objects he collects?
(a) He wants to build a church.
(b) For each day he is "sober."
(c) He needs something to do.
(d) He loves rocks.
4. What does Victor mess with at the front desk?
(a) The security cameras.
(b) Patient records.
(c) The security doors.
(d) The receptionist's purse.
5. Who is Victor's mother with when Victor finds her on the camera?
(a) Mrs. Noris.
(d) Dr. Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tsunimitsu claim?
2. What does Dr. Marshal want to do with Victor?
3. What does Victor choke on the first time he is shown choking as an adult?
4. Where did Ida Mancini come from?
5. What does Paige Marshall ask Victor about their earlier encounter in the chapel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would the narrator of the book start by saying not to read the book? What does this suggest about the narrator?
2. Describe Victor's relationship with his mother.
3. Discuss Victor's Mother's insecurities when she picked him up from the mall.
4. What happens when Victor is questioned at the police station as a boy?
5. What happens when Victor meets Paige Marshal in the chapel?
6. What causes Victors mother to say to Victor, "Oh, blessed Father. Holy Father. Oh, please forgive me?"
7. Why does Victor force himself to choke on his dinner?
8. What is Victor's opinion of his divine origins at first?
9. Describe Victor's relationship with Nico.
10. What does Victor do to try and learn his mother's secret?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)