|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Victor and Denny visit the strip club, what is Victor doing?
(a) Casually watching.
(b) Sketching the dancers.
(c) Trying to pick up women.
(d) Examining the women as a doctor would.
2. What does Victor say about himself in Chapter 24?
(a) He is Jesus.
(b) He is not a nice person.
(c) He is a great man.
(d) He just wants to help people.
3. What do the people that save Victor's life send him?
(a) Birthday cards.
(b) Party invitations.
(c) Threatening letters.
(d) Family photos.
4. What does Victor mess with at the front desk?
(a) The security cameras.
(b) Patient records.
(c) The receptionist's purse.
(d) The security doors.
5. In Chapter 9, where is Victor when he is reunited with his mother?
(a) The mall.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A drug store.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ida Mancini tell Victor when he asked about his grandparents?
2. Why does the narrator say this book was written?
3. What does Victor tell one of the women dancers at the strip club?
4. In Chapter 9, in which department is Dr. Ward paged to meet his wife?
5. What does Victor say to Paige Marshall's offer the second time they meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Victor know about Paige Marshall in the first part of this book?
2. What are Victor and Denny each doing at the strip club?
3. Why does Paige Marshall assume Victor is not attracted to her?
4. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the front desk at St. Anthony's?
5. What causes Victors mother to say to Victor, "Oh, blessed Father. Holy Father. Oh, please forgive me?"
6. What did Victor like so well about the pornography he found as a boy of the man with the monkey?
7. Why does Victor admit to raping Eva?
8. In what case does Dr. Marshall tell Victor that he may be his own father?
9. Discuss Victor's Mother's insecurities when she picked him up from the mall.
10. What aspects does Victor take into consideration when selecting a restaurant?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)