|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige Marshall offer to do for Victor the second time he meets her?
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Have his mother transfered to a better hospital.
(c) Restore his mother's mind.
(d) Move in with him.
2. Who does Victor go to the restaurant with the first time he is shown choking as an adult?
(a) Paige Marshall.
(b) His mother.
3. Why does the narrator say he goes to the meetings at the church?
(a) To get over his problem.
(b) It's cheaper than a movie.
(c) He is ordered to by the court.
(d) Contacts, tips, and techniques.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What does Dr. Marshall tell Victor is true if he believes in the Holy Trinity?
(a) That he is his own father.
(b) That church is a waste of time.
(c) That he will be saved.
(d) That the bible does not mention it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which number best represents the number of names in Victor's "Hero Book?"
2. Why does Victor take Dr. Marshall to the chapel?
3. What does Victor want Denny to do at St. Anthony's?
4. What did Victor ask when he was taken to the police station as a boy and was questioned about the location of his mother?
5. Who does Victor admit to wanting to have sex with in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Victor do to try and learn his mother's secret?
2. Explain Victor's "Hero Book."
3. What does the narrator mean when he says everyone at Colonial Dunsboro is addicted to something?
4. Describe Victor's relationship with his mother.
5. What does Ida do while walking around neighborhoods to get high for free?
6. Discuss Victor's Mother's insecurities when she picked him up from the mall.
7. What happens when Victor meets Paige Marshal in the chapel?
8. When Paige Marshall tells Victor she can restore his mother to the way she used to be, he says, "God forbid." Why would he say that?
9. Why does Paige Marshall assume Victor is not attracted to her?
10. What does the newspaper advertisement say that Denny shows Victor?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)