|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Victor say he wants his mother to stay alive?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He needs her money.
(c) He needs to know who his father is.
(d) He wants her to be dependent on him.
2. Who does Victor tell his mother he is at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Eva's brother.
(d) His father.
3. What do the people that save Victor's life send him?
(a) Threatening letters.
(b) Party invitations.
(c) Family photos.
(d) Birthday cards.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. Who is Victor's mother with when Victor finds her on the camera?
(a) Dr. Marshall.
(d) Mrs. Noris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Victor go to the restaurant with the first time he is shown choking as an adult?
2. When Victor visits his mother in Chapter 3, who does she think he is?
3. What is the name of the girl the narrator meets at the church?
4. Where in the church is the narrator's meeting held?
5. Who does Dr. Marshall say Ida Mancini believes Victor is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation Victor and Paige have the first time they see each other after Victor runs out on Paige at the chapel.
2. Describe Victor's relationship with Nico.
3. What happens when Mrs. Tsunimitsu recognizes Victor as someone her son saved from choking?
4. What does the narrator mean when he says everyone at Colonial Dunsboro is addicted to something?
5. Explain some of the codes that Ida tells Victor are the important lessons in life.
6. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the front desk at St. Anthony's?
7. Why does Victor force himself to choke on his dinner?
8. What does Ida do while walking around neighborhoods to get high for free?
9. Describe Victor's relationship with his mother.
10. What is Victor's opinion of his mother's well-being?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)