|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Denny tell Victor he will find the answers he seeks?
(a) His mother's diary.
(b) That Paige Marshall knows.
(c) He won't find them. His mother has forgotten everything.
(d) In the immigration records at the library.
2. What does Dr. Marshal want to do with Victor?
(a) Take a DNA sample from him.
(b) Help him get his mother into home care.
(c) Murder Ida Mancini.
(d) Have sex with him.
3. What does Victor tell Denny is the reason Dr. Marshall wants to have sex with him?
(a) She thinks he is attractive.
(b) Her husband is sterile, and she likes Victor.
(c) She can use the fetus to restore his mother's mind.
(d) She wants to take the baby back to her future to cure a plague.
4. What does Dr. Marshall say when Victor tells her he is a recovering sex addict?
(a) She thinks he is disgusting .
(b) That he has to leave the hospital.
(c) He will have to begin his recovery tomorrow.
(d) She finds that attractive.
5. What does Victor say about himself in Chapter 24?
(a) He is a great man.
(b) He is Jesus.
(c) He is not a nice person.
(d) He just wants to help people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Victor and Ida hear on the radio?
2. What does the narrator say is the only thing to remain constant in his life as he moved from foster home to foster home?
3. In Chapter 9, in which department is Dr. Ward paged to meet his wife?
4. What does Victor say to Mrs. Tsunimitsu?
5. What does Victor tell his mother he's doing to keep her in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Victor's opinion of his mother's well-being?
2. Why does Denny have a rock when he arrives at Victor's house?
3. What does the narrator mean when he says everyone at Colonial Dunsboro is addicted to something?
4. What happens when Victor is questioned at the police station as a boy?
5. Explain Victor's "Hero Book."
6. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the front desk at St. Anthony's?
7. What does Ida do while walking around neighborhoods to get high for free?
8. Why does Paige Marshall assume Victor is not attracted to her?
9. Describe Victor's relationship with Nico.
10. Why does Victor admit to raping Eva?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)