|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's friend?
2. Who does Dr. Marshall say Ida Mancini believes Victor is?
(a) Someone else's bably, switched at birth.
(b) Her personal savior.
(c) A baby she kidnaped.
(d) The second coming of Christ.
3. What does Victor tell his mother he's doing to keep her in the hospital?
(a) Working two jobs.
(b) Starting his own business.
(c) Loosing sleep trying to think of ways to make money.
(d) Literally killing himself.
4. What does Dr. Marshal want to do with Victor?
(a) Murder Ida Mancini.
(b) Take a DNA sample from him.
(c) Have sex with him.
(d) Help him get his mother into home care.
5. According to Paige Marshall, what was stolen from under the priest's bed?
(a) A stash of wine.
(b) Holy water.
(c) A nude magazine.
(d) An ancint foreskin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor say to Paige Marshall's offer the second time they meet?
2. Who does Paige Marshall say has told her about Victor's sexual encounters?
3. Why does Denny get put in the stocks at the beginning of Chapter 11?
4. Where does the narrator go to visit his mother?
5. What does Victor say to Mrs. Tsunimitsu?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation Victor and Paige have the first time they see each other after Victor runs out on Paige at the chapel.
2. What did Victor like so well about the pornography he found as a boy of the man with the monkey?
3. Why does Victor admit to raping Eva?
4. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the front desk at St. Anthony's?
5. Why does Victor say that Colonial Dunsboro and St. Anthony's are both trapped in the past?
6. In what case does Dr. Marshall tell Victor that he may be his own father?
7. Explain Victor's "Hero Book."
8. Describe Victor's relationship with his mother.
9. What is Victor's opinion of his divine origins at first?
10. Explain the connection Victor makes in Chapter 15 when he and his mother are in the stalled car and the pornography he saw as a child.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)