|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Victor take Dr. Marshall to the chapel?
(a) To prove he is Jesus.
(b) To talk more about the procedure she wants to do.
(c) To get away from the old people.
(d) To have sex with her.
2. What is Denny actually carrying when he comes to Victor's house?
(a) A baby.
(b) A rock.
(c) A gun.
(d) A snake.
3. Who wrote the advertisement that Denny shows Victor?
(a) Denny's sponsor.
(b) Denny's parents.
(c) Victor's mother.
(d) Paige Marshall.
4. What does Victor tell the girl working the reception desk at St. Anthony's the first time he speaks to her?
(a) She looks like she needs some coffee.
(b) He hopes his mother will die soon.
(c) Her mole is probably cancerous.
(d) She is very pretty.
5. When Victor visits the hospital in Chapter 8, where is his mother?
(b) The chapel.
(c) The shower.
(d) Her new room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tsunimitsu claim?
2. Who does Dr. Marshall say Ida Mancini believes Victor is?
3. Who does Victor go to the restaurant with the first time he is shown choking as an adult?
4. What does Denny do when he and Victor get to St. Anthony's?
5. What does Dr. Marshall tell Victor is true if he believes in the Holy Trinity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the newspaper advertisement say that Denny shows Victor?
2. What are Victor and Denny each doing at the strip club?
3. Why would the narrator of the book start by saying not to read the book? What does this suggest about the narrator?
4. What does the narrator mean when he says everyone at Colonial Dunsboro is addicted to something?
5. What happens when Mrs. Tsunimitsu recognizes Victor as someone her son saved from choking?
6. Why does Victor say that Colonial Dunsboro and St. Anthony's are both trapped in the past?
7. What aspects does Victor take into consideration when selecting a restaurant?
8. Why does Denny have a rock when he arrives at Victor's house?
9. Describe Victor's relationship with Nico.
10. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the front desk at St. Anthony's?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)