|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Marshal want to do with Victor?
(a) Help him get his mother into home care.
(b) Have sex with him.
(c) Murder Ida Mancini.
(d) Take a DNA sample from him.
2. Why does Victor go to see Dr. Marshall in Chapter 22?
(a) To learn more about the procedure.
(b) To learn what was in his mother's diary.
(c) He can't stop thinking about her.
(d) To have sex.
3. What does Dr. Marshall tell Victor she can do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Have him admitted as a patient.
(c) Move his mother to a different floor.
(d) Save his mother.
4. What does Victor tell Dr. Marshall he really wants?
(a) His mother returned to normal.
(b) Someone who can speak Italian.
(c) His mother to live.
(d) His mother to die.
5. In Chapter 12, what is Victor trying to decide?
(a) When to visit his mother.
(b) When to quit his job.
(c) How to see Paige Marshall outside of St. Anthony's.
(d) What restaurant he wants to go to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell the Victor that his mother needs if she is going to live?
2. Where did Ida Mancini come from?
3. What does Paige Marshall ask Victor about their earlier encounter in the chapel?
4. Why does Victor say he wants his mother to stay alive?
5. According to Paige Marshall, where did Ida Mancini get pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ida do while walking around neighborhoods to get high for free?
2. What does Victor do to try and learn his mother's secret?
3. Describe Victor's relationship with his mother.
4. Discuss Victor's Mother's insecurities when she picked him up from the mall.
5. What are Victor and Denny each doing at the strip club?
6. What is Victor's opinion of his divine origins at first?
7. Explain Victor's "Hero Book."
8. What does the narrator mean when he says everyone at Colonial Dunsboro is addicted to something?
9. What happens when Mrs. Tsunimitsu recognizes Victor as someone her son saved from choking?
10. Describe the conversation Victor and Paige have the first time they see each other after Victor runs out on Paige at the chapel.
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)