|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the device Victor and Denny push?
(b) Denny's rock.
(c) A baby.
(d) A case of beer.
2. What does Victor ask Paige in Chapter 36?
(a) If she's pregnant.
(b) If she believes he is the second coming of Christ.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she's married.
3. Who do Victor and Denny talk about in Chapter 38?
4. What is Victor having trouble with while laying in the hay?
(a) His bowels.
(b) His house.
(c) His car.
(d) His head.
5. When Victor visits his mother in Chapter 36, who does she think he is?
6. What do the police tell Victor has happened to Paige?
(a) She has vanished.
(b) She went back to the year 2556.
(c) She has been arrested.
(d) She is criminally insane.
7. What is Denny building with his stones the first time Victor visits his building site?
(a) A statue.
(b) A church.
(c) A fort.
(d) A wall.
8. Why are people looking for Victor at the end of the book?
(a) They want to give him money.
(b) He looked so ill on T.V.
(c) They want to make him choke.
(d) They want their money back.
9. What does Denny say can be just as dangerous as a poorly constructed house?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A badly brought up child.
(c) A car.
(d) An earthquake.
10. Who does Paige say is with her when she calls Victor?
(b) Victor's father.
(c) Ida Mancini.
(d) Her husband.
11. Where does the woman Victor is with at work say she saw Denny?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) On television.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At sex addiction meetings.
12. Why does Victor think he couldn't have sex with Dr. Marshall?
(a) He doesn't like her.
(b) She's married.
(c) She doesn't like him.
(d) He likes her too much.
13. What do the police do when Victor empties his bowels?
(b) Make him clean it up.
(c) Tell him everything will be all right.
(d) Tell him to get out of the station.
14. Who does Mrs. Mancini ask Victor if he loves?
15. What does the girl at the front desk do to Victor the third time he sees her?
(a) Have him escorted from the property.
(b) Have coffee with him.
(c) Goes with him to see his mother.
(d) Have sex with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Victor the first time he has a sexual encounter with a sex addict?
2. What does Victor realize half the people in the crowd know at the end of the book?
3. What happens to Ida after she tells Victor about his past?
4. Why does the girl yell at Victor when he comes out of hiding?
5. Why does Dr. Marshall say she went to medical school?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)