|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked what he is trying to prove while being rough during sex, what does Victor say?
(a) He doesn't want people to think he's too nice.
(b) That he's good at sex.
(c) That he cares for women.
(d) That he's not stuck on Dr. Marshall.
2. Who does Victor meet before sex addiction class in Chapter 39?
3. What do Victor and Denny push while they walk around the neighborhood?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A broken down car.
(c) A small child.
(d) A stroller.
4. What does Denny say can be just as dangerous as a poorly constructed house?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A car.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A badly brought up child.
5. What do Victor and Denny drink while they walk around the neighborhood?
(a) Beer left for slugs.
(b) Beer from thier case.
(c) Water from dog dishes.
(d) Wine from their cooler.
6. Where is Victor hiding at the girl's house?
(a) The dumpster.
(b) The closet.
(c) The basement.
(d) The shower.
7. Who does Mrs. Mancini ask Dr. Marshall if she loves?
8. Who does Victor see when he wakes up at the end of the book?
(a) Ida Mancini.
(b) Paige Marshall.
9. What are people bringing Denny at the end of the book?
10. Who does Mrs. Mancini ask Victor if he loves?
11. What happens when Victor is attacked?
(a) Denny's building falls.
(b) Paige Marshall saves him.
(c) Victor chokes on a thrown rock.
(d) He ends up in the hospital.
12. What does Ida reveal to Victor when she finally talks about his past?
(a) She never loved him.
(b) He has a twin.
(c) She's his sister.
(d) She stole him.
13. What is the girls "safe word?"
(c) Blueberry muffin.
(d) Paige Marshall.
14. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the desk?
(a) Sneaks into his mother's room.
(b) Looks at the security cameras.
(c) Sneaks a patient out of the hospital.
(d) Sneaks Denny into the hospital.
15. What falls out of Paige Marshall's lab coat when she leans over Ida?
(a) Ida's diary.
(b) Her patient bracelet.
(c) Her right breast.
(d) Ida's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Ida say she has for Paige?
2. Where does Paige take Victor so they can talk in Chapter 36?
3. When Victor visits his mother in Chapter 36, who does she think he is?
4. What happens to Ida after she tells Victor about his past?
5. What does Victor have to sign for his Friday girl?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)