|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paige say all the information about Victor's past is located?
(a) In his mother's head.
(b) In immigration records.
(c) In his mother's diary.
(d) In the hospital file.
2. Where did Victor's mom pick him up in the last flash back story?
(b) A bus stop.
(c) The mall.
(d) A police station.
3. What does Ida reveal to Victor when she finally talks about his past?
(a) He has a twin.
(b) She stole him.
(c) She's his sister.
(d) She never loved him.
4. What does Dr. Marshall try to do to Ida when she's in distress after telling Victor about his past?
(a) Resuscitate her.
(b) Hold a pillow over her face.
(c) Sneak her out of the hospital.
(d) Choke her.
5. What does Victor buy on the way to see his mother?
6. Who does Paige claim she is after Victor realizes she is not a doctor?
(a) His sister.
(b) Just another person trying to take advantage of an old lady.
(c) A doctor from the year 2556.
(d) A compulsive liar.
7. What are people bringing Denny at the end of the book?
8. What does Paige say when she's asked about love?
(b) She is incapable of love.
(c) It's too soon to tell.
9. Where does Denny have rocks stored in Victor's house? Select the best answer.
(a) The fridge.
(b) The microwave.
(c) Nearly everywhere.
(d) The stove.
10. What does Denny say is the real name of the person with him at the building site?
11. What does Denny say can be just as dangerous as a poorly constructed house?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A badly brought up child.
(c) A car.
(d) An airplane.
12. What does Denny suggest Victor do to get him to leave the building site?
(a) Visit his mother.
(b) Find someone to have sex with.
(c) Find more stones.
(d) Make some cement.
13. Who do Victor and Denny talk about in Chapter 38?
14. Who does Victor have a sexual encounter with while at work?
15. Why is Victor on T.V.?
(a) His mother is dead.
(b) He is being arrested.
(c) He wanted to make a public appearance.
(d) He is at Denny's construction site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor tell the girl at the front desk of St. Anthony's to get her to leave the desk the second time he speaks to her?
2. What does Victor do about Denny's ear wax?
3. What does Victor wonder in Chapter 38?
4. Where is Victor the first time he has a sexual encounter with a sex addict?
5. Why does Victor think he couldn't have sex with Dr. Marshall?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)