|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl get angry with Victor after she shouts to stop?
(a) He is too rough.
(b) He doesn't stop.
(c) He's not her type.
(d) He's not raping her properly.
2. How does Victor look on camera?
3. What is in the device Victor and Denny push?
(a) Denny's rock.
(b) A baby.
(c) A case of beer.
4. Who does Victor meet before sex addiction class in Chapter 39?
5. What is the second object Victor tries to choke on at the police station?
(a) A bottlecap.
(b) A paperclip.
(c) A dime.
(d) A cheeseburger.
6. Where does Paige take Victor so they can talk in Chapter 36?
(a) The garden.
(b) Ida's bathroom.
(c) The chapel.
(d) A vacant room.
7. Where does the woman Victor is with at work say she saw Denny?
(a) At sex addiction meetings.
(b) On television.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At the hospital.
8. What is Denny building with his stones the first time Victor visits his building site?
(a) A wall.
(b) A statue.
(c) A church.
(d) A fort.
9. Who leaves a message on Victor's answering machine?
(a) The police.
(c) Victor's mother.
(d) Paige Marshall.
10. While they are walking around the neighborhood pushing something, what does Denny ask Victor about Dr. Marshall?
(a) If she is a real person.
(b) If he had sex with her on the alter.
(c) If he believes her.
(d) If he loves her.
11. What does Denny say is the real name of the person with him at the building site?
12. What does Victor have to sign for his Friday girl?
(a) Divorce paperwork.
(b) A sponsor form.
(c) A check.
(d) A release form.
13. What does Victor wonder in Chapter 38?
(a) If Paige is a patient at the hospital.
(b) If Jesus had to learn his trade as a savior.
(c) If Ursula's hand is still sore.
(d) If Ida is his real mother.
14. Who does Ida tell Victor she wants to see in Chapter 36?
15. What happens when the officer squeezes Victor around the waste and hits him on the back?
(a) Victor swallows the cap.
(b) The beads fall from his rectum.
(c) Victor sees the image of his mother.
(d) Victor has an out of body experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the desk?
2. Who does Mrs. Mancini ask Dr. Marshall if she loves?
3. What does Paige say when she's asked about love?
4. What happens to Ida after she tells Victor about his past?
5. Where does the person with Denny at the building site work?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)