|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor tell one of the women dancers at the strip club?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) Smoking will give her lung cancer.
(c) Her mole is probably cancerous.
(d) She should stop dying her hair.
2. What was Victor's signal from his mother when he was a boy in school?.
(a) To meet in the cosmetic department.
(b) At the store they ask for quarters at checkout stand five.
(c) He hears "The Blue Danube Waltz."
(d) His dental appointment is canceled.
3. What does Denny do when he and Victor get to St. Anthony's?
(a) He takes off some of his clothes.
(b) He flirts with the receptionist.
(c) He sits down to eat supper.
(d) He takes a puzzle away from a patient.
4. What is Denny actually carrying when he comes to Victor's house?
(a) A baby.
(b) A rock.
(c) A snake.
(d) A gun.
5. Who does Dr. Marshall say Ida Mancini believes Victor is?
(a) A baby she kidnaped.
(b) Her personal savior.
(c) The second coming of Christ.
(d) Someone else's bably, switched at birth.
6. Why does Victor's mother say they will have 30 days of adventure?
(a) That is when her credit cards will run out.
(b) She is going to take him back to his foster mother.
(c) That is all she wants to see him for.
(d) That is when she expects the cops to catch her.
7. What does Dr. Marshall tell Victor she can do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Save his mother.
(c) Have him admitted as a patient.
(d) Move his mother to a different floor.
8. Where does the narrator go with the woman he meets at the church instead of the meeting room?
(b) The bus stop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The women's bathroom.
9. Where is the narrator's friend when he is first introduced?
(a) In the stocks.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the cabin.
(d) On his way to work.
10. What does Victor tell his mother when she asks how he is doing?
(a) "You don't want to know."
(b) "He's killing himself."
(c) "I don't know who Victor is."
11. Why does Victor take Dr. Marshall to the chapel?
(a) To get away from the old people.
(b) To talk more about the procedure she wants to do.
(c) To have sex with her.
(d) To prove he is Jesus.
12. Who does Victor tell his mother he is at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) His father.
(d) Eva's brother.
13. In what state did Ida Mancini go to medical school?
(a) New York.
14. What does Ida Mancini say her goal in life is while walking through neighborhoods with Victor?
(a) Finish medical school.
(b) Stay in America.
(c) Uncomplicate herself.
(d) Raise Victor to be smart.
15. What is the narrator's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor initially think Denny is holding when he arrives at Victor's house the first time?
2. What does Mrs. Tsunimitsu claim?
3. Who does Victor admit to wanting to have sex with in Chapter 10?
4. What does Victor say to Mrs. Tsunimitsu?
5. What does Dr. Marshal want to do with Victor?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)