1. What does the narrator say to do with this book in the first line?
Don't bother reading it.
2. What does the mother do when she has the boy get out of the bus?
She traces his shadow.
3. Why does the narrator say this book was written?
As part of a twelve-step program.
4. What is the name of the girl the narrator meets at the church?
5. Why does the narrator go to the church?
Sex addict meeting.
6. Where in the church is the narrator's meeting held?
Sunday school room.
This section contains 4,573 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)