|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl get angry with Victor after she shouts to stop?
(a) He's not raping her properly.
(b) He is too rough.
(c) He doesn't stop.
(d) He's not her type.
2. According to Paige Marshall, where did Ida Mancini get pregnant?
(a) The United States.
3. Why does Victor take Dr. Marshall to the chapel?
(a) To get away from the old people.
(b) To prove he is Jesus.
(c) To have sex with her.
(d) To talk more about the procedure she wants to do.
4. What does Denny do when he and Victor get to St. Anthony's?
(a) He takes a puzzle away from a patient.
(b) He sits down to eat supper.
(c) He flirts with the receptionist.
(d) He takes off some of his clothes.
5. What does Ida Mancini say her goal in life is while walking through neighborhoods with Victor?
(a) Raise Victor to be smart.
(b) Stay in America.
(c) Finish medical school.
(d) Uncomplicate herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Victor visits his mother in Chapter 3, who does she think he is?
2. What is the girls "safe word?"
3. What is Denny actually carrying when he comes to Victor's house?
4. When asked what he is trying to prove while being rough during sex, what does Victor say?
5. Why does Victor go to see Dr. Marshall in Chapter 22?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)