|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Denny actually carrying when he comes to Victor's house?
(a) A rock.
(b) A gun.
(c) A snake.
(d) A baby.
2. What does Denny suggest Victor do to get him to leave the building site?
(a) Visit his mother.
(b) Find someone to have sex with.
(c) Find more stones.
(d) Make some cement.
3. What does Victor say to Mrs. Tsunimitsu?
(a) She is a lunatic.
(b) Your son is a great man.
(c) I hope you choke.
(d) Thank you.
4. Why does Dr. Marshall say she went to medical school?
(a) She wanted a high paying job.
(b) She wanted to be a doctor.
(c) Her parents made her.
(d) It was something to do.
5. What is the name of the patient that accuses Victor of being her older brother who raped her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Victor ask when he was taken to the police station as a boy and was questioned about the location of his mother?
2. When asked what he is trying to prove while being rough during sex, what does Victor say?
3. Why does Victor's mother say they will have 30 days of adventure?
4. What does Victor have to sign for his Friday girl?
5. Why does Denny get put in the stocks at the beginning of Chapter 11?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)