|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Marshall tell Victor is true if he believes in the Holy Trinity?
(a) That he will be saved.
(b) That the bible does not mention it.
(c) That he is his own father.
(d) That church is a waste of time.
2. Why does Denny say he is collecting the objects he collects?
(a) He loves rocks.
(b) He needs something to do.
(c) He wants to build a church.
(d) For each day he is "sober."
3. What is the name of the doctor the narrator meets in the hall?
(a) Marla Singer.
(b) Olive Greene.
(c) Gen Willis
(d) Paige Marshall.
4. What does Ida Mancini drink when walking through neighborhoods?
(c) Beer left for slugs.
(d) Soda from cans she finds in the trash.
5. In Chapter 9, in which department is Dr. Ward paged to meet his wife?
(d) Children's cloths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor want Denny to do at St. Anthony's?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What does Dr. Marshal want to do with Victor?
4. Why does the narrator go to the church?
5. Why does Victor go to see Dr. Marshall in Chapter 22?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)