|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Victor take Dr. Marshall to the chapel?
(a) To talk more about the procedure she wants to do.
(b) To have sex with her.
(c) To get away from the old people.
(d) To prove he is Jesus.
2. What is the name of the narrator's friend?
3. When Victor and Denny visit the strip club, what is Denny doing?
(a) Sketching the dancers.
(b) Examining the women as a doctor would.
(c) Trying to pick up women.
(d) Casually watching.
4. What does Victor tell Denny his mother has?
(b) A big secret.
(c) Increased appetite.
(d) Restored memory.
5. In Chapter 12, what is Victor trying to decide?
(a) When to quit his job.
(b) When to visit his mother.
(c) What restaurant he wants to go to.
(d) How to see Paige Marshall outside of St. Anthony's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor tell his mother he's doing to keep her in the hospital?
2. Why does Denny say he's carrying the object he brings to Victor's house?
3. What does Victor feed his mother in the hospital?
4. What did Ida Mancini tell Victor when he asked about his grandparents?
5. What is the name of the doctor the narrator meets in the hall?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)