|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor tell the girl working the reception desk at St. Anthony's the first time he speaks to her?
(a) He hopes his mother will die soon.
(b) She is very pretty.
(c) She looks like she needs some coffee.
(d) Her mole is probably cancerous.
2. What keeps the patients on the ward at St. Anthony's?
(a) They are too incapacitated to find the door.
(c) A magnetic bracelet.
3. Why does Victor say he wants his mother to stay alive?
(a) He wants her to be dependent on him.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He needs her money.
(d) He needs to know who his father is.
4. What does Denny ask Victor if he can do after showing Victor the advertisement?
(a) If Denny can move into Victor's mother's house.
(b) If Victor loves Dr. Marshall.
(c) To borrow some money.
(d) If Victor can cover one of his shifts at work.
5. When Victor and Denny visit the strip club, what is Denny doing?
(a) Trying to pick up women.
(b) Sketching the dancers.
(c) Casually watching.
(d) Examining the women as a doctor would.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell the Victor that his mother needs if she is going to live?
2. What does Denny do when he and Victor get to St. Anthony's?
3. What color ink does Victor use to cross out the restaurants he has visited already?
4. Who does Victor admit to wanting to have sex with in Chapter 10?
5. What does Victor tell his mother he's doing to keep her in the hospital?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)