|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Victor's signal from his mother when he was a boy in school?.
(a) To meet in the cosmetic department.
(b) At the store they ask for quarters at checkout stand five.
(c) His dental appointment is canceled.
(d) He hears "The Blue Danube Waltz."
2. Where did Ida Mancini come from?
3. Where does the narrator go with the woman he meets at the church instead of the meeting room?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The bus stop.
(c) The women's bathroom.
4. Why does the narrator say this book was written?
(a) To save people.
(b) As part of a twelve-step program.
(c) Because he was bored.
(d) As a dare from a friend.
5. Many times, how does Victor pick a restaurant?
(a) Randomly dropping his finger.
(b) He lets Denny decide.
(c) He picks the most expensive one.
(d) The first one alphabetically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the church is the narrator's meeting held?
2. What does Paige Marshall offer to do for Victor the second time he meets her?
3. Who does Victor admit to wanting to have sex with in Chapter 10?
4. In what state did Ida Mancini go to medical school?
5. What did Victor and Ida hear on the radio?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)