|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor tell his mother he's doing to keep her in the hospital?
(a) Working two jobs.
(b) Literally killing himself.
(c) Starting his own business.
(d) Loosing sleep trying to think of ways to make money.
2. Which number best represents the number of names in Victor's "Hero Book?"
3. What does Victor tell Denny his mother has?
(a) Restored memory.
(c) A big secret.
(d) Increased appetite.
4. What is the name of the girl the narrator meets at the church?
5. Many times, how does Victor pick a restaurant?
(a) Randomly dropping his finger.
(b) The first one alphabetically.
(c) He lets Denny decide.
(d) He picks the most expensive one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor say to the patient that accuses him of being her older brother who raped her?
2. Where does the narrator go to visit his mother?
3. What does Victor tell his mother when she asks how he is doing?
4. What did Victor and Ida hear on the radio?
5. What does the narrator claim all of his co-workers are addicted to?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)