|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many times, how does Victor pick a restaurant?
(a) He lets Denny decide.
(b) The first one alphabetically.
(c) He picks the most expensive one.
(d) Randomly dropping his finger.
2. What does Dr. Marshall try to do to Ida when she's in distress after telling Victor about his past?
(a) Sneak her out of the hospital.
(b) Resuscitate her.
(c) Hold a pillow over her face.
(d) Choke her.
3. What does Victor do when the girl leaves the desk?
(a) Sneaks into his mother's room.
(b) Sneaks Denny into the hospital.
(c) Sneaks a patient out of the hospital.
(d) Looks at the security cameras.
4. What is the name of the doctor the narrator meets in the hall?
(a) Olive Greene.
(b) Paige Marshall.
(c) Gen Willis
(d) Marla Singer.
5. What does Victor feed his mother in the hospital?
(b) Chocolate pudding.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the girl wants to have sex in Chapter 39, where does Victor go?
2. Why does the narrator say this book was written?
3. What is in the device Victor and Denny push?
4. Why does the narrator go to the church?
5. What is the name of the narrator's friend?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)