|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator go to the church?
(a) Cancer support meeting.
(b) Tuberculosis support meeting.
(c) Alcohol Anonymous meeting.
(d) Sex addict meeting.
2. Where is the girl who owns the house where Victor waits?
(a) The bedroom.
(c) The basement.
(d) The shower.
3. What does Mrs. Tsunimitsu claim?
(a) That Victor killed her cat.
(b) That her son is Jesus.
(c) That Victor raped her.
(d) That her son saved Victor's life.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What does Paige Marshall ask Victor about their earlier encounter in the chapel?
(a) If he enjoyed it.
(b) Why he ran away.
(c) If he wanted to do it again.
(d) If he believed she could save his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor tell the girl working the reception desk at St. Anthony's the first time he speaks to her?
2. What does Victor tell Ida he knows in Chapter 43?
3. What is the name of the girl the narrator meets at the church?
4. What does Victor do when the girl screams "Stop!"?
5. What does Dr. Marshal want to do with Victor?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)