|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what is Victor trying to decide?
(a) When to quit his job.
(b) What restaurant he wants to go to.
(c) When to visit his mother.
(d) How to see Paige Marshall outside of St. Anthony's.
2. Where in the church is the narrator's meeting held?
(c) Sunday school room.
3. Who does Victor have a sexual encounter with while at work?
4. What did Ida Mancini tell Victor when he asked about his grandparents?
(a) "They don't speak English."
(b) "They don't care about him."
(c) "They're dead."
(d) "They don't need to know about him."
5. What does Denny do when he and Victor get to St. Anthony's?
(a) He sits down to eat supper.
(b) He takes a puzzle away from a patient.
(c) He flirts with the receptionist.
(d) He takes off some of his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people that save Victor's life send him?
2. What does Paige Marshall ask Victor about their earlier encounter in the chapel?
3. Why does Denny say he's carrying the object he brings to Victor's house?
4. What does Denny ask Victor if he can do after showing Victor the advertisement?
5. What does Mrs. Tsunimitsu claim?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)