|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor do when the girl screams "Stop!"?
(a) He continues to rape her.
(b) He leaves her house.
(c) He asks her why.
(d) He steps away.
2. Why does the girl get angry with Victor after she shouts to stop?
(a) He's not her type.
(b) He doesn't stop.
(c) He is too rough.
(d) He's not raping her properly.
3. What does Victor tell his mother he's doing to keep her in the hospital?
(a) Working two jobs.
(b) Starting his own business.
(c) Literally killing himself.
(d) Loosing sleep trying to think of ways to make money.
4. Who does Victor admit to wanting to have sex with in Chapter 10?
(b) Paige Marshall.
(c) Mrs. Novak.
5. What does Denny ask Victor if he can do after showing Victor the advertisement?
(a) To borrow some money.
(b) If Victor can cover one of his shifts at work.
(c) If Victor loves Dr. Marshall.
(d) If Denny can move into Victor's mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the girl who owns the house where Victor waits?
2. What does Paige Marshall ask Victor about their earlier encounter in the chapel?
3. What is the girls "safe word?"
4. What does Victor mess with at the front desk?
5. What does Mrs. Tsunimitsu claim?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)