|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Victor go to the restaurant with the first time he is shown choking as an adult?
(c) Paige Marshall.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Ida Mancini drink when walking through neighborhoods?
(a) Soda from cans she finds in the trash.
(b) Beer left for slugs.
3. What did Victor ask when he was taken to the police station as a boy and was questioned about the location of his mother?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) She is at their secret house.
(c) She moved out of the country.
(d) He hasn't seen her.
4. What do the people that save Victor's life send him?
(a) Family photos.
(b) Birthday cards.
(c) Threatening letters.
(d) Party invitations.
5. What does Victor want Denny to do at St. Anthony's?
(a) Pretend to be him.
(b) Distract the nurses so he can have time with Paige Marshall.
(c) Sneak his mother out.
(d) Kill his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Victor's signal from his mother when he was a boy in school?.
2. What does the patient wear at the end of the chapter where Denny and Victor go to St. Anthony's?
3. What does Victor's mother tell Paige Marshall parenthood is?
4. What is the girls "safe word?"
5. What connection does Victor make about Colonial Dunsboro and St. Anthony's?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)