|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Ida Mancini go to medical school?
(c) New York.
2. Who does Victor have a sexual encounter with while at work?
3. Why does Victor take Dr. Marshall to the chapel?
(a) To get away from the old people.
(b) To have sex with her.
(c) To talk more about the procedure she wants to do.
(d) To prove he is Jesus.
4. Where does Paige take Victor so they can talk in Chapter 36?
(a) The chapel.
(b) The garden.
(c) Ida's bathroom.
(d) A vacant room.
5. What does Victor wonder in Chapter 38?
(a) If Paige is a patient at the hospital.
(b) If Jesus had to learn his trade as a savior.
(c) If Ursula's hand is still sore.
(d) If Ida is his real mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Denny get put in the stocks at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. What does Victor say about himself in Chapter 24?
3. What does Victor tell Denny his mother has?
4. Where did Ida Mancini come from?
5. Why does Denny say he is collecting the objects he collects?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)