|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor do about Denny's ear wax?
(a) Gives him a cotton swab.
(b) Makes an ear candle.
(c) Makes him an irrigating syringe.
(d) Gives him a saline flush.
2. When does Dr. Marshall say Victor's mother went delusional?
(a) She was born that way.
(b) Before Victor was born.
(c) She's not; she's faking it.
(d) More recently than she thought.
3. In Chapter 12, what is Victor trying to decide?
(a) What restaurant he wants to go to.
(b) When to visit his mother.
(c) How to see Paige Marshall outside of St. Anthony's.
(d) When to quit his job.
4. What does Ida Mancini drink when walking through neighborhoods?
(b) Soda from cans she finds in the trash.
(d) Beer left for slugs.
5. What does Mrs. Tsunimitsu claim?
(a) That her son is Jesus.
(b) That Victor raped her.
(c) That her son saved Victor's life.
(d) That Victor killed her cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor say about himself in Chapter 24?
2. What does Victor ask Paige in Chapter 36?
3. What does Dr. Marshall say when Victor tells her he is a recovering sex addict?
4. Who does Mrs. Mancini ask Dr. Marshall if she loves?
5. What color ink does Victor use to cross out the restaurants he has visited already?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)