1. What does the narrator say to do with this book in the first line?
(a) Steal it and give it to a friend.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Don't bother reading it.
(d) Buy it.
2. What does the mother do when she has the boy get out of the bus?
(a) She drives away.
(b) She walks him to school.
(c) She traces his shadow.
(d) She yells at him for forgetting his lunch.
3. Why does the narrator say this book was written?
(a) Because he was bored.
(b) As a dare from a friend.
(c) To save people.
(d) As part of a twelve-step program.
4. What is the name of the girl the narrator meets at the church?
5. Why does the narrator go to the church?
(a) Sex addict meeting.
(b) Cancer support meeting.
(c) Tuberculosis support meeting.
(d) Alcohol Anonymous meeting.
6. Where in the church is the narrator's meeting held?
(c) Sunday school room.
This section contains 4,573 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)