|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Hong Kong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aunt Baba place treasured items?
(a) In her safe-deposit box.
(b) Behind a clock on the wall.
(c) Under her mattress.
(d) In a secret compartment in the closet.
2. Who is the only person who cannot give in to beg for tram fare from Niang?
(a) Third Brother.
(b) Big Sister.
(d) Second Brother.
3. Which board game do the children play while traveling?
4. Why is the next school day very special?
(a) It is the Chinese New Year.
(b) It is an election day for class president.
(c) It is a school holiday.
(d) It is Adeline's birthday.
5. How long is Adeline allowed to wear her medal?
(a) Four days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Seven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Niang react when her daughter breaks the item?
2. What do the children receive for the Chinese New Year?
3. Why is Adeline considered bad luck by her family?
4. What two things does Father forget about Adeline?
5. How far away from Adeline's home is her school in Shanghai?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)