|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Grandmother Nai Nai in pain at the start of Chapter 3?
(a) She has broken her hip.
(b) She has broken her arm.
(c) She has broken her back.
(d) Her feet were bound as a child, causing her never-ending pain.
2. Where does Ye Ye take Adeline and her siblings after Nai Nai's death?
(a) To a boarding school.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To a convent.
(d) To the railroad station.
3. Who greets Adeline and her siblings during their surprise outing?
(a) Aunt Baba.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their father.
4. Where does Aunt Baba place treasured items?
(a) In a secret compartment in the closet.
(b) In her safe-deposit box.
(c) Behind a clock on the wall.
(d) Under her mattress.
5. How old was Grandmother Nai Nai when her feet were bound?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Four years old.
(c) A newborn.
(d) Six years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Big Sister have?
2. How long after Adeline's mother dies does her father remarry?
3. Who comes to get Adeline after she is lost after school?
4. How long have bound feet been a tradition in China?
5. Who takes Adeline to school on her first day?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)