|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Hong Kong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have bound feet been a tradition in China?
(a) For two hundred years.
(b) For a hundred years.
(c) For twenty years.
(d) For over a thousand years.
2. Who takes Adeline to school on her first day?
(a) The chaffeuer.
(c) Big Sister.
(d) Aunt Baba.
3. Other than Chinese, which language is favored by the people in Adeline's town?
4. What does Big Sister suggest after hearing Third Brother's revelation?
(a) To run away.
(b) To confront Niang.
(c) To confront Niang and their Father simultaneously.
(d) To deny everything.
5. Why does Adeline's relationship with PLT startle Aunt Baba?
(a) She ignores the duckling completely.
(b) She worries for the duckling's safety.
(c) She allows the duckling in the house.
(d) Adeline talks to it as if it were her baby sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fourth Brother do while Adeline is stuck in her room?
2. Why did mothers bind their little girls' feet?
3. To whom will Big Sister be married?
4. How many children does Niang have?
5. Why does Wu Chun-mei beg Adeline to come to her house?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)