|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is Tu Tzu-chun's examiner?
2. What reason is given for torturing Tang Ao?
3. What reason do the white miners give for the decision to drive out the China Men?
4. What is the last thing the women do to prepare Tang to meet the queen?
5. What is the procedure that the women are using on Tang's feet called?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Compare the Alaskan Driving Out with the California Driving Out of China Men.
This section contains 1,685 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)